Twenty Seven ~ Wonderland

Start from the beginning

A second passed but Argent stood his ground. Void turned to what could technically be called his father, but Void wasn't Stiles Stilinski. Deep down Brianna knew that. "Dad, he's gonna shoot me." He said in a voice that Brianna knew was fake. "He's gonna kill me, dad."

"Don't listen to him." Argent ordered.

"Put it down now." Stilinski replied to Argent, gradually getting louder. "Do it!"

"Pull the trigger," Void tested Argent. Brianna gave him a look that he refused to acknowledge. All Brianna could do was trust that Void had a plan, and that took a lot to do. "Come on."

"Listen to me, you put the gun down now." Stilinski yelled. "Put the gun down."

"Shoot me!" Void yelled, the sound was awful. It wasn't Stiles at all.

"Dad," Allison called. Brianna glanced towards her, debating wether or not to do what she knew Void wanted her to do. The stare from Void was burning into her skin. With a deep breath Brianna turned the gun so it was no longer pointing the male Argent. But the female. "Brianna what are you doing?" She called in disbelief.

Brianna blinked a few times to stop her from tearing up before shouting out. "Put the gun down Argent or I swear!" Brianna threatened, not meeting his eyes. She kept them fixed on Allison, hoping she'd realise what was going on.

Everybody was yelling over each other. It was chaos. Chaos, strife and pain. As soon as Brianna thought that Allison had seemed to clock onto Void's plan. Allison put her arms down since when Brianna's gun turned to her she put them up in surrender of sorts. She began telling them all to stop after the sun began to set.

"This is what he wants." Allison stated. "This is exactly what he wants."

When everybody was silent Void spoke, "Not exactly." He said, nodding to Brianna. Letting out a breath of relief she put down her gun, thankful she didn't have to do anything she'd regret. "I was kind of hoping Scott would be here. But I'm glad you all have your guns out. Because you're not here to kill me." He turned around so his back was facing them. Suddenly the Oni appeared out of nowhere, "You're here to protect me."

As the pair of older men repeated Brianna's actions of putting down the gun, Void began backing up. Everyone turned to the Oni, ready to fight them. There was an Oni for each one of them. Brianna's felt the need to pull a sword out of his chest and slit her hand so she'd drop the gun. It didn't bother her that much, after all the pistol didn't have many bullets in.

So, in replacement for the gun she pulled out two daggers. Not Chinese ring daggers though, Brianna kind of labelled them as Allison's weapon along with the bow. Obviously a couple of daggers wouldn't be enough to take down a gigantic oni so Brianna began pulling out some of her self defence skills. Seriously, only in Beacon Hills would it be useful to be extremely good at fighting.

Despite jumping over the sword for a while and every now and again punching or kicking it in the gut it still seemed to be winning against Brianna. And well everybody who was fighting an oni wasn't having a very successful fight. Though it wasn't much of a fair one.

A colossal pain on Brianna's belly made her fall to the floor next to Derek. They were all crowded on the floor when the Oni disappeared. Their relief didn't last long when two people made an appearance. Thankfully for them it was only Scott and Kira. Not somebody who wanted to kick their asses - well, that didn't go for Brianna so much.

"What happened?" The alpha questioned in shock.

Allison's breath was heavy but she still managed to answer for the group, "They disappeared. They literally just vanished."