Twenty Five ~ Possessed

Começar do início

"Deaton's got some ideas. Argent's calling people. We're gonna find something. And if we can't-" Scott rambled on before Stiles cut him off.

"If you can't- if you can't, then you both have to do something for me, okay? Make sure I never get out." Stiles said as he got close to their faces. When he leant back his father told him to come on and he buzzed for the gate to open.

Along with Scott, Brianna wracked as they headed towards the gate in shock. "Stiles, wait." Blurted Brianna.

He turned around and walked over to her, grabbing both hands just like he used to when she was upset. This was the Stiles she fell in love with. The one who no matter what the situation was would be there for the people he cared about. Little did she know it there was nobody he cared about more than Brianna.

After hesitating she planted a kiss on his lips. While kissing Brianna pulled him into a hug. Scott looked down at the floor awkwardly as they pulled away and Brianna whispered, "I never got to tell you but ... you're my people Stiles, nobody else."

Stiles smiled for the first time in what felt like forever, "You're my people too."

A kiss was left next her ear before he pulled away from the hug. Hesitantly, he let go of her hands as he walked away. The warm touch left her hand and she brought it up to her face so she could catch any falling tears. She watched as the Stilinski boys traveled into the building. Scott slowly strolled over to her and pulled the nearly distraught girl into a behind hug. In an odd way she turned so she was sideways and clutched onto his jacket just like she'd done on his bike.

As soon as the two Stilinski boys were out of sight, Scott planted a kiss where Stiles did moments before. "What are you doing?" The blonde asked him in confusion as she walked out of his grip.

"I- I..."

"No ... no, no, no." Brianna groaned knowingly. "Scott this isn't- this isn't you, okay? You're not in love with me. Your grieving. You're grieving for A-"

Scott rose an eyebrow, "Grieving for who?"

"I- I don't know. I don't know why I said that. I'm sorry." Brianna mumbled. "I just want to go back to the loft. Please."

In hope to keep the friendship alive, Scott nodded. Honestly, he didn't know why he kissed her. It was only her cheek but to the both of them it meant something else. Brianna was right, he wasn't in love with her and she wasn't in love with him. Just something inside of Scott, an old piece of him who liked Brianna back in the day, took over. For a split second he knew what Stiles felt like at that moment. Possessed.

***

Even though Brianna had been there with Peter, she still hasn't gained an apology form Lydia. So when she received a text from Allison stating simply that Lydia had a plan, Brianna was very confused. When Lydia's angry with somebody she would go out of her way to avoid them. So why did she invite me to the pack meeting?

As usual, Brianna walked into the Argent apartment without knocking. The amount of times Brianna had been there was unreal so she kind of got used to making her own way inside. Turned out Brianna was one of the first people to make an appearance and she was met with a talking Allison and Lydia.

"I got your text." Brianna waved her phone towards Allison.

"Good." Lydia smiled. "You can help us, clairlock."

Sliding into a seat in front of the Argent desk, Brianna rose an eyebrow. "You're not mad at me anymore?"

"Oh, I was never mad." Lydia mused. "I just wanted to make you suffer a little."