Chapter 13 : Blanket Kick

Start from the beginning

"Next time, tie it in the messy bun style only when we're alone," he chuckled slowly.

"I thought you said I looked ugly with that," I spat, glared him beside my head.

He laughed and whispered slowly in the my ear, "No, Eunha. You looked so incredibly sexy with it. So attractive." He kissed my neck again.

This boy can be cute and hot at the same time. Damn it, Eunbi. Control. I bit my bottom lip.

"I'm tired," he whispered again behind me. My heart weakened when I looked his face on my shoulder, his eyes tightly shut, his eyebags wow no joke bruh and he really need to get some rest.

---

"Wahhh, this is amazingly delicious, Eunha!" I smiled looking at him eating kimchi fried rice with the samgyupsal with full of gust.

"Slowly, Jungkook. You'll choke yourself," I said.

His cute smile at me while chewing his food so deliciously, faded when he saw someone coming into the kitchen.
"Oh hyung? Have you eat? You need to try this fried rice Eunha cooked," Jungkook asked his Jimin hyung.

Jimin was looking for a bottle of water in the fridge, "No, I'm full. Have you done your vocal training?" He said in his monotone, with that blank expression on his face.

"Err, just a few songs left, hyung," Jungkook stuttered in his words, looking at me with his puppy eyes.

Jimin ignored him, then glanced at me before he left us both in kitchen. Jungkook breathed out a sigh. I brushed his arm, try giving him some positive vibes and it works when I saw his bunny teeth and his smile again. "Why everything you do seems working on me?" He chuckled.

"Because it's Jung Eunbi," I grinned hugely at him. But that doesn't last long when he suddenly leaned closer to me, giving a light kiss on my lips.

I was staring at his lips as he moved back again. I couldn't help myself but laughing so hard when I saw there's some rice stuck under his nostrils. "DOES YOUR NOSE WANNA EAT THESE TOO?" I laughed uncontrollable, picking the rice away from that area.

"HEY, YOU GUYS CAN YOU SLOW DOWN YOUR EXCITEMENT PLEASE? TRYING TO WATCH TV HERE!" Yoongi shouted from the living room. Opps, drunk grandpa is angry..

---

"You don't have to stay up for me, Eunha. There's only a few songs left," he said when I want to stay with him in that studio.

"Who said I'm staying for you? I've slept for a few hours after we came home snd I don't think I'm sleepy right now," I pouted my lips at him, making him curled his lips in, trying to hid his smile but instead his cute dimple appeared.

"Whatever my girl wants," he winked at me. His girl, shishhhhh. 😝😝😝

So, he starts his training while I walking around the studio, looking at their photos. I smiled when I saw a photo of him with the members. A photo of him smiling with his swollen eyes, holding his cake with a birthday hat. This is sooo cute! He still have that baby cheeks..

"What are you smiling at?" He stood beside me, looking at the photo I am pointed.

"Ahh, this one. I cried so much in here," he blushed.

"You want to watch the video?" I nodded excitedly, really excited to know why he was crying at that time.

---

We sat on the sofa in the studio. I watched the video nothing but a big smile on my face. Awww, look at their hair. Jimin with his acorn-shaped hair, Namjoon with his black hair.

When it came to the part where they surprised Jungkook with the cake and sang him the birthday song, I cannot help but tearing up when I saw Jungkook crying as he got birthday hits from his hyungs.

"This is too cute, I will download it later," I wiped my tears, sniffing.

"It was last year. Everyone already gotten over it, shishh. You're soooo left behind, Eunha," he laughed at me.

I flicked his ear, "Shut up. It's not easy to see you cry like that," I spat.

"U-uh, yeah right. Well, there one more song left. And I need you to listen to it," he smiled. "I dedicated this for you."

He turned on the music, and the last song starts to play. It has this sweet melody and feels kinda different when it starting with Namjoon's rap.

I bit my inner cheek when he sang the song passionately while looking at me.

Oh yeppeo yeppeo yeppeo yeppeo,
(Oh pretty pretty pretty pretty),
Oh yeppeo yeppeo yeppeo yeppeo
(Oh pretty pretty pretty pretty),
naegen~ only you~
(To me, there's only you),
Only you~

---

Jungkook's P.O.V :

"You like it?" I asked.

She nodded with a smile on her face. "I love it, Jungkookie. Thank you so much," she moved closer to me and wrapped her arms around my waist, hugging me tightly..

A/N: I need to get over this Eunkook moments, LOL. So, the song that Jungkook sang for Eunha is Blanket Kick from BTS Dark&Wild album. And the video that Jungkook showed to her is BTS Episode, Jungkook's Birthday Surprise Party. And if you noticed I've put a * on Jin and Jungkook conversation, that Jungkook's log Jin mentioned, I've added it in Chapter 3. I've also added the Blanket Kick's lyrics with the romanization, its meaning and the audio as well at the top of this chapter, so you can feel the love from Jungkook to Eunha. 😝😝😝😝 hahahaha thankyouuu for 2.3k reads guys!