Chapter 13 : Blanket Kick

Start from the beginning

"A, a girlfriend? Oh, oh my maknae is a grown up man now. But what do you mean by 'maybe'?" I'm laughing so hard to see his reaction. Being a proud mother from 100 to 0 quickly when I said 'maybe my girlfriend'.

"I don't think we are official yet. She doesn't even want to talk about it. Well, we kissed before but-,"

"You kissed her? Wow, maknae. You stepped too advance leaving your hyungs behind. Congratulations bruh! And I think that was your first kiss?" He gave me a hi-5 and still looking at me, waiting for my answer.

"Uh, actually that was my second kiss, with her.. The first one was an accident. And she doesn't even know about it," I explained clearly to him, I don't want him to misunderstood with my words.

"Your first kiss was also with her but it was an accident and she doesn't even know. What is this? I don't understand. Do you sneaked into her dorm just to kiss her?"

My eyes grew bigger when he said that. I breathed out a sigh, explaining back the incident that happened yesterday.

"Ah, now I understand. Sooner or later you gotta let her know, Jungkook," he said slowly to me.

"Well, start your training now. Don't forget to eat the food we left for you. And there is one request I need you to do. Can you do it, Jungkook?"

"Sure, hyung. What is it?" I arched my eyebrows.

Squinting his eyes as he somehow gets sleepy, "Ahhh, I need to sleep. Oh, about Eunha. I know you noticed that me and Eunha are close right? Well probably we won't be close like before since you are closer with her than me," he sighed," So, my request is, please take care of her. She maybe looked happy outside, but sometimes, deep inside she really wants a shoulder to cry on. And that will be your shoulder now, my boy. Ahh, I really need to sleep now. Goodnight Jungkook. I hope this unofficial relationship will be lasts forever," he yawned.

He patted my shoulder as he stand up, smiled at me. Walking his way to the door, slowly closing it.

---

Eunha's P.O.V

9.00 p.m.

Oh God, that wasn't a nap anymore. I slept too long. Feel so fresh afrer stretching my arms, I remembered about Jungkook. Where is he? Omo, I promised him to make something for him to eat. He must be starving.

I went to downstairs after I took my shower. I can heard the outburst of laughter from my dorm, and seeing them now not making a noise makes me feel kinda weird.

5 pairs of eyes staring at me as I stepped the stairs down slowly. Maybe they surprised to see me in Jungkook's sweatpants. I looked at Yoongi who was still looking at me, "Yoongi, where is Jungkook?"

He then pointed the studio. Maybe he was too lazy open his mouth. My eyes still lingering around them, looking for someone I missed to talk to.

"Where is Jin oppa?" I asked them. Their eyes are not staring at me again, except for Jimin. "He's already go to bed," he answered giving me a light smile..

"Okay," I walked past them to the kitchen. Trying to find something I can make for Jungkook.

I jumped in a bit of surprise when Jungkook wrapped his arms around my waist, "Have a nice beauty sleep?"

"You scared the hell out of me, Jungkookie," I said, trying to move from his arms but stopped when he mumbled 'no'. He moved my long untied hair to my shoulder. I gasped for air, holding my breath for a while when he pecked my neck, resting his head on my other shoulder.

"Why you didn't tie your hair again?" He asked.

"I forgot. I was worried you didn't eat anything yet so-"