Chapter 11 : Hey, Miss Me?

Start from the beginning

I know I'm stupid to do this, but I had to because of a promise I made with him. I'm sorry, Jungkook. It's been 7 years but I still love him more than I like you.

"Eunha? I need to go to the toilet," he said, asked me to wait for a little while.

I'm smiling like an idiot replaying back the things just happened earlier
If only I brought my pillow here I would have been screaming so loud right now.

---

It's been a while since Jungkook's gone. I thought he's going to the toilet only for a couple minutes.

I felt vibrations in my pocket since I put my phone in vibrate mode. "Jungkook?"

"Hello, Eunha. Do you see my wallet? I thought I already put it in my pocket," his voice sounded panic.

I looked around the place where we sat and I saw a red, black wallet just a few steps from his bag. "Is it a red and black wallet? Yeah I found it," I said to him when I checked inside the wallet, positively sure when I saw a photo of BTS.

"Okay, I'm coming in few minutes. Thanks!" He disconnected the call without hearing me saying anything.

You were looking at the photo, "Aww, this must've when they just debuted. Jimin was so chubby awww."

My eyes moved slowly to the small black-haired boy, my heart raced. Jeon Jungkook?

Then I realized there was another photo hid under the Bangtan's photo. I know this rude for checking his wallet, but something about the photo isn't right.

I managed to pulled out the photo slowly without damaging it. A photo of a girl, with a rainbow behind her. That's me. This is me.

My whole body shaking, weakened, I kneeled down without even care about my injured knees. He is Jeon Jungkook.

Flashback :

"Promise me that you will never forget anything about me," he whispered slowly.

But I did forgot about him. How can I not recognized him? I should be able to know him when I first look him in the eyes. I knew it was him but I keep denying it. I don't even know his full name from the first time he introduced himself to me at the studio.

"Jungkook. 17. Maknae, main vocal." Rings back my mind.

"Eunha? Why are you kneeling? Aren't your knees hurt?" He said, running towards me.

Seeing him now infront of me, my tears bursts. My heart aching knowing that he was always been there with me, still protecting me like he always does when we were kids.

He panicked when I start weeping like a baby, "Hey, why are you crying? Is there someone disturbing you while I'm gone? What's wrong?"

He saw me holding the photo, my photo, "Eunha, I know I told you I like you and of course you like me too but that doesn't mean you can check and look my things without my permission," he breathed a sigh. He took back his wallet and the photo from my shaking hands, putting it inside his pocket.

Slowly pulled my hands, he helped me stand up and sit back on the bench. "Now, tell me.. Why are you crying? Hey look at me." He touched my chin.

Looking at him, his puppy eyes looking at me, the same puppy eyes who used to looked at me 7 years ago.

Sniffing, I wiped my tears using my sweater, "Ayy, I have tissues. Let me," he said, wiping my tears and my runny nose.

"Jeon Jungkook, you had grown into a charming gentleman, don't you think so?" I smiled slightly looking at him.

"Why all of sudden you said that? Do you want me to buy the cotton candy again?" He chuckled.

I turned my around, facing him. "Tell me about your old friend, Jungkook."

"Well, she's a nice girl. She likes to laughed over my lame jokes. And you kinda reminds me of her actually. You always talked back to me when I try to pick a fight right? Same thing with her. She's cute and maybe she's a  beautiful grown lady now. Like me, a charming gentleman huh?" He chuckled at me.

"Why are you asking that?"

"Nothing, I've shared about my friend to you so I want to know about your friend too," I said. "You know, we haven't introduced ourselves properly and how about we start over again?"

"Oh, uhm sure. You're acting weird, Eunha, are you okay?" He touched my forehand with his palm.

I took his hand off me, "I'm fine. Don't worry. You first," I said softly as I looked at him.

"If you said so. Okay, my name is Jeon Jungkook. I'm 17 years old and I am one of the Bangtan Sonyeondan members. Currently brokenhearted because I just got rejected with a girl I like,"I hit his hand when I heard his last sentence.

"Okay, I'm just kidding. Now, your turn."

"My name is Jung Eunbi. I'm 17 years old too and I am a new trainee in a same agency wirh Jeon Jungkook. Currently I feel so happy because I just know the boy who just confessed his feelings to me, is my friend I've been missing for so long. Oh and you can call me Eunha," I said. I bit my lip to hid my smile, looking his blank face.

"What is your name again?" He asked.

"Eunha," I grinned knowing that's not he wants as the answer.

"No, your real name. Jung Eunbi?"

I nodded, smiling at him.

"And you currently what?" He asked, still confused with my words earlier.

Letting out a sigh, yeah I repeat it again, slowwwlyy to him.

Waiting for his response, "I missed my friend a lot, Jungkook. It turns out I've been living, spending time with him almost three days," I whispered, without looking at him.

I felt something warm touching my cheek. "I missed my friend too. A lot more than you do. I never thought I can see her again," he whispered to my ear.

He leaned away, smiling at me. "And I never thought she had grown into a cute girl like this."

I blushed, looking away from him.

"Ahh, wait here for a minute. I need to pay the uncle over there. I bought something from him and my wallet uh you know," he said.

"Sure, I'll wait," I replied, looking down to my knees as he walked away.

I looked at him getting far from me and suddenly he turned towards me and shouted , "HEY JUNG EUNBI! MISS ME?"