Crash: Dante

Dante was glad that Garroth and Laurence that they were comfortable holding hands in front of them, and even though Laurence seemed a bit more nervous to hold Garroth's hand in public or in front of other people he still did it. It was almost like being with Dante and Garroth made them even more comfortable.

Garroth pecked Laurence on the lips with a smile, making the brunette's face burn with a blush.

"W-w-what was that for?" Laurence asked, face flushed.

"I was hoping it would help you relax." He said honestly.

"O-oh."

"Awww." Travis said, "You two are so cute."

"S-shut up Travis. You sound like Kawaii-Chan." Laurence said, giving a soft growl.

Dante laughed, as did Garroth but after a moment the blue haired man had a bad feeling wash over him. That bad feeling soon being accompanied by the sound of a car engine coming up behind him in a burst. Dante was the first to react to the sound, turning around quickly to see a car, with its headlights off, speeding towards him. Dante instantly recognized the car as his brothers, and part of him just knew the car wasn't going to stop.

He reacted in a heartbeat giving all his friends a violent shove towards the sidewalk, knocking all three of them off their feet, but it wasn't nearly fast enough to get himself away from the car and in the blink of the eye there was a sharp pain in his leg, his hips, his rib, and the side of his head. He bounced off the hood, rolled across the glass then felt nothing until he hit the ground hard. His head making a 'crack' sound when it hit the cement. He was conscious enough to know that he should have felt pain, that his entire body was hurt, but he felt nothing. Absolutely nothing but warmth on the side of his head.

There were red lights that he could see in the corner of his eye but he didn't dare move and closed his eye. He felt pressure on his chest, but it felt so distant, almost like it wasn't even there. He sucked in a breath and opened his eyes, seeing Garroth looking at him and he could see Laurence on his phone standing above him.

"What the hell did you do?!" Travis screamed.

"I didn't mean to! I was trying to-."

"I don't give a damn what you were trying to do! You hit your brother!"

"I didn't-."

"You son of a bitch! If anything happens to Dante I'll kill you!" Travis threatened, but Garroth's voice caught his attention.

"Dante! Dante look at me."

Dante let himself focus on Garroth and he could tell just by looking at Garroth's face that he was in bad shape. "I-" It was then that Dante felt his chest tighten and he let out a cough. Something was wrong. He felt almost like he was drowning. This was bad! This was really really bad! "Nicole." He managed, coughing. "C-c-call Nicole."

"Okay, but we're going to get you to the hospital first. Okay?"

Dante could feel his eyes became heavier as he struggled to stay awake. He had to stay awake, he had to stay awake. He needed to stay awake. But eventually he lost and his eyes closed, causing him to give into the darkness.