Shirt: Aarmau (Revised)

Aaron let out a soft yawn, rolling over on his bed, laying on his left shoulder and looking at Aphmau who was laying on her back next to him. Her arms were up by her head, her mouth slightly parted as she slept and her hair was fallen in her face.

He smiled, pushing his own black hair out of his face as he sat up, pulled the blanket off of himself then kissed Aphmau on the head, causing the girl to stir.

Aphmau's caramel brown colored eyes open in a dazed like state as she looked at him, a shy grin dancing its way onto her face.

"Good morning." She said sleepily.

Aphmau was wearing one of his black tank top's which was just a little too big and covered her like a dress, but even that didn't make her look any less stunning. Honestly Aaron wished she would just walk around in only that shirt, in the constant state of beauty she had about her.

"Morning, Angel."

"Aaron." Aphmau giggled, "It's too early to be cheesy, at least wait until after breakfast."

"I'm not being cheesy, I'm being honest."

Aphmau snorted and sat up in bed. "Right~ I'm going to do some laundry, s-sorry about having to borrow your shirt, I guess I was just too tired to go home last night."

"Don't apologize, Aphmau. You're too beautiful to feel guilty about something like that." He said, "Now, try and relax today, I'll make you breakfast and you can sleep as long as you want to."

"W-what? N-no, I can't do that."

"Sure you can, Aphmau, you can have a lazy day. Just try and relax." Aaron climbed out of their bed and walked towards the door before turning back to Aphmau. "And... you can keep the shirt, it looks really good on you."

Aphmau's face turned a light pink, "R-really?"

"Yeah, I would never lie to you." he winked, then walked out.