Tooth: Gaurence (Revised)

"Damn it, Travis! Give me that remote!" Dante yelled loudly, causing Garroth to peek into the living room curiously.

Travis was behind the couch, while Dante stood in front of the TV, glaring blades at one another.

"What's going on?" Laurence asked, peeking out from his own bedroom.

"Travis has been watching nothing but this same Anime for fourteen hours! Not even a good anime! It's a stupid anime! Something only Kawaii-Chan would enjoy. It's so obnoxious!"

"If it bothers you so much then go to your room!"

"No way! You go watch this thing on your phone! Let somebody else watch TV! Something other than this!" Dante pointed back at the television which was playing a very cheesy English-dubbed Anime with a pink Neko girl as the main character. "I will watch anything but this!"

Travis glared, "No way! If I take interest in what her friends are into then maybe Katelyn would consider dating me!"

"She's dating Jeffory!" Dante snapped.

"How do you know that?"

"She told me!"

"No way! I don't believe you! Mew Mew Power stays!"

Dante growled, launching over the couch. Travis squeaked, taking off running through the house, only getting so far before Dante tackled the white haired man to the ground, sending the remote flying through the air, hitting Garroth in the mouth.

Garroth yelped, causing the others to gasp. Garroth held his face before running his tongue over the hurting spot, feeling shocked when he tasted blood. He hadn't exactly realized what had happened until Laurence jogged in front of him.

"Dante! Travis! That's enough!" He yelled, turning off the TV before ripping the batteries out of the remote. He then sighed, and walked over to the blonde, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Garroth, open your mouth." He said, slowly and gently grabbing his chin.

Garroth felt himself blush, but did as he was told, feeling worried and a little frustrated when he saw the look on Laurence's face.

"Your tooth is chipped..."

Garroth let his tongue dance across the broken tooth with a frown. He could feel it now. "Wha' should we do?"

"There's only one thing we can do..." Laurence seemed almost afraid to say it. "Garroth, we have to go to the dentist."

Garroth felt his blood run cold as he backed up in fear. "N-n-no!" He said, "It's 'ust a chipped toof! N-nofin that requires a dentisft!"

"What's wrong with the dentist?" Travis asked.

"He's afraid of them." Dante mumbled, "Last time he went to one he ended up having a full blown panic attack and running out in the middle of getting a cavity fixed. He got the numbing stuff and then went to the bathroom and well... never went back."

Garroth put his hand on his stomach, feeling it twist in knot's as he felt sicker and sicker with each word. "P-pleath, I can't go to da dentisft! Anyfing but da dentisft!"

His three friends looked at each other slowly.

"No." Laurence said. "You're going to the dentist! I'm taking you and if I have to I will sit on you." He threatened. "You have to face this fear of yours Garroth."

Garroth looked down, feeling as though he was going to throw up. He really didn't want to do this, bt the thought of having Laurence with him made him feel a little better. "You promith you won't leaf me? Y-you'll stay next ta me the entire time?"

"I promith- I mean, I promise." He gave a gentle smile. "I'll call the dentist and set you up an appointment, for now go suck on some ice or something."