Merry Christmas: The Boys

Authors note: Hi guy's, it's Ari! Sorry I haven't gotten as many chapters out today! I've been so busy! I got a new kitten earlier today and between taking care of her (a little Siamese named Jade) and my little sister's Piglet (Puddles) and making sure that our 14 year old cat Tiger (who I have had since I was young) and our three dogs get along with them! So yeah I've been busy! Anyways, here is yet another chapter!

Christmas music played as Laurence stirred together the cookie batter. Sure it was Christmas Eve and a little late to be making cookies for Santa, but Laurence didn't really care. He was off in his own little world, trying not to fall asleep. They had gotten back from the Ski Resort four days ago and even that was enough time to know that Laurence was no longer comfortable sleeping alone. In the non-dirty way, of course. But since he fell asleep with Garroth by his side he hadn't been able to feel safe sleeping on his own. It was weird, and he didn't understand it. But after four days Laurence wanted nothing more than to lay in Garroth's bed as he slept through the night.

Of course he couldn't do that without drawing attention from his friend, which he suspected would just cause them to both be teased. Sure the only person in the house who didn't know was Dante but honestly he didn't really know how much longer that would last. Sure he was a bit uncomfortable with all his friends knowing but that was only because he hated being judged or left behind because of the fact he was gay... and because he was Laurence. He just had that type of luck after all.

He had continued to be off in his own little world until a hand swooped into the bowl grabbing a pinch of cookie dough. "Hey!" Laurence snapped, looking at who stole the dough before he growled. "Dante!"

Dante laughed, "What? Your cookies are the best, and cookie dough is just as good though!"

"Well don't eat the cookie dough, I'm going to make cookies for everybody and I can't make them if your fat butt keeps eating them all."

"Ouch, I'm wounded." Dante said, putting his hand on his chest, he then frowned when Laurence looked away from him, almost sadly. "Laurence, are you alright? You've been acting funny the past few weeks... what's going on?"

"I um..." Laurence sighed, giving it another stir. "Actually... I need to talk to you about something."

"What's wrong?" Dante asked seriously, sitting down on one of the kitchen stools.

"Nothing's wrong exactly... it's just... i-it's about m-me and Garroth. F-for the past few months, the two of us have been... well... we've been dating." He said finally.

Dante didn't understand at first but after a minute his eyes snapped open. "Wait - what?!"

"Y-yeah... W-we've been dating since before I hurt my leg."

"Are you serious?! Who all know's, am I the only person that you've told?"

Laurence chuckled lightly. "Um... actually you're the only one in the house who didn't know." He said, then rubbed the back of his neck. "Then there's Cadenza and Aphmau that know outside of the house. I'm afraid that people will get upset with me because I'm gay on top of the fact that well... that well, I'm Laurence I already get so much crap for just being me as is."

"I thought you like, Aphmau?" Dante asked.

"I do... I mean I did... I mean... I don't know... but... it was just Aphmau, besides Aph I never really felt anything for other girls... it's weird..."

Dante nodded, "I know. I mean, I don't really know but I understand enough to let you know that we don't judge you. I don't judge you, neither will any of our other friends. Maybe Zane but he's an ass anyways, so don't listen to him too much."

Laurence smiled, "Thanks, Dante... I thought that maybe if everybody in the house took it well I'd be brave enough to tell everybody else... I'm afraid of rejection... being hated... being forgotten... so... having people who take me and Garroth being together as a good thing makes it easier for me to tell others..."

"It makes sense, but don't worry about it too much, alright?"

"That's what everybody else has said..."

"Well, we can't all be wrong, can we?" Dante wondered.

Laurence gave a weak chuckle. "N-no. I guess not."

"Good, now I'll leave you to your cookies. I still have a few more presents to wrap before tonight."

"Alright, well then go big butt. Stop stealing my cookie dough."

"You're no fun, Laurence."

"Ah, shut up." Laurence said, biting his tongue in order to keep from saying something inappropriate.

That night the four roommates gathered around in the livingroom, Garroth and Laurence now able to sit comfortably next to each other as they put their knees against each other, using it to feel comfortable together.

"I got Laurence." Travis said with a smile, handing the Secret Santa gift to Laurence who smiled.

"Thank you." Laurence smiled softly, opening his present with a cheesy smile. "This is so cool!" He said, pulling out his gift which was an "Attack On Titan" t-shirt. He slipped it on with a smile, it was a little big on him but it made the three boy's look at him with blush's on their faces. "How do I look?"

"It's a little big on you, but it looks good on you." Garroth smiled.

"I can wear it to bed." Laurence said, a blush tainting his own face as he rubbed his chest comfortably, before pulling up a box he had wrapped. "I got Dante." He said, handing the box to the blue haired boy.

Dante smiled, ripping open the box and looking at Laurence. "I think this is cheating. Because there is noway you made this." He laughed, pulling out a red scarf.

"Hey! I did!" Laurence said, a blush dusting on his cheeks. "Cadenza helped but I did most of it on my own." He promised.

"Okay, I'll believe you." Dante laughed, putting it on and handing a present to Garroth, which was a long cylinder "I got you, Garroth."

"Ooh," Garroth said, happily as he opened his own present. "It's a Legend of Zelda poster!" Garroth smiled. "Thanks, Dante!"

"No problem."

"And I got Travis." Garroth said, pulling out a rather large box, handing it to him.

Travis opened his box and a smile lit up his face. He pulled out a leather off the shoulder bag and put it on his shoulder. "Woah, Garroth where did you get this?"

"I heard you talking about it the other day and I had my mom send it from O'khasis for you." Garroth explained.

"Thanks, Garroth." Travis said.

"No problem. Merry Christmas everybody."

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" They all said excitedly.