Lock: Gaurence (Revised)

Laurence gave a wary side glance to Garroth, who was blushing almost as dark as he was, both of them trying to figure out how exactly they were going to explain themselves to any of their friends if they were caught in this situation. Laurence nibbled at his lip shyly, looking down at his wrist feeling slightly ashamed. He should have known not to believe Aphmau when she said she had learned a new magic trick, especially when that magic trick included handcuffs.

Then there was the fact that he and Garroth had both been stupid enough to volunteer as her test subjects for the trick. They had now learned their lesson though, thanks to the fact that they had been sitting there in silence for two hours, waiting for Aphmau to find the key's she had managed to lose. The trick - of course - had failed and now the two boys were unable to do anything but feel bad for themselves while they waited.

Even after all that time though she still had no luck finding the missing key.

Laurence adjusted in his seat, feeling more and more uncomfortable with every moment that passed. He really needed to use the bathroom thanks to the large soda he had guzzled just before Aphmau came over. Garroth, luckily, didn't seem to notice his friends delema though, and so long as he didn't know Laurence didn't care.

Laurence gave his lip a nervous nibble, looking down at his lap, his shaggy brown hair falling in his eyes. He was so embarrassed!

He was trapped and there was nothing either of them could do to break free of each other.

He felt like he was going to explode, though he knew if he opened his mouth he wouldn'tbe able to stop rambling and would make the situation even more awkward for the both of them. Especially if Laurence asked Garroth to follow him in the bathroom so he could pee. No. It absolutely could not come to that!

The sound of the front door caught both their attention, causing them to turn to look. They knew the second they saw Dante and Travis that the situation just got ten-times worse.

"Are you guys alright?" Dante asked seeing Laurence go pale but when they got closer he burst out in laughter. "Well well well, what do we have here?"

"S-sh-shut up, Dante." Garroth said, "Aphmau wanted to show us a magic trick and messed it up!"

"Wait..." Travis began, "Since when does Aphmau have handcuffs?"

Laurence hadn't actually thought about that one and it was clear by the expression on Garroths face that he hadn't thought about that either.

"She borrowed them from me." Said a female voice making the boys turn to face the voice. It was Katelyn standing next to an ever familiar face of Aphmau who looked down at her feet with an ashamed blush. "Luckily I was smart enough to not let her take both keys. Why she didn't come to me when this first happened though I don't know." Katelyn sighed, walking over to the two boys as she unlocked their wrists. "There you go boys, I hope you guys didn't have too much fun." She said with a wink making Laurence blush impossibly darker.

"I um..." Laurence got to his feet, "I have to... yeah... bye!" He quickly looked down at his feet and made a straight-line towards the bathroom with a gentle jog. He went through the bathroom door, closing and locking it behind him quickly before he let out a sigh and put his hand on his mouth.

Never again would he let anybody get near him with handcuffs. Not if they were going to attach him with Garroth.

He didn't mind at all, infact it was the opposite. Being so close to him... it made it so hard for him to focus on anything else.