Fall Fair: Aarmau

Aphmau was super excited! It was the Fall Fair! And after last year's adventure she couldn't wait for it! This time Garroth and Laurence were dating! Which just added to the excitement of the year! Plus she had a serious craving for Candy Apples. But they all had to wait for Cadenza who was running a little late today.

"Where is she?" Nicole said, holding Dante's han despite both getting glares from Katelyn.

"I don't know." Laurence said, looking around.

"I'm here!" A voice said, causing them all to turn and look at her with a smile. Cadenza ran over , holding a large amount of present bags.

"Cadenza-Chan, what is that?" Kawaii-Chan wondered.

"Jackets! I made everybody jackets! It'll also serve as advertisement for our store!" She handed Laurence a green jacket, Aaron a red back, Aphmau a purple one, Garroth a blue one, Travis a white one, Katelyn a light blue one, Kawaii-Chan a pink one, Lucinda an orange one and Nicole a magenta one.

They all opened their bags and pulled on their jackets which were the same color as their bags. Aphmau loved her jacket, the comfortable fabric which was form fitting but stretchy as well. There was wool around the cuffs as well as on the hood and in the pockets. Then on the left side of the chest was a simple name: Pheonix Drop Lucky Store in a circle on the chest.

With a large smile Aphmau looked at her friend and then Cadenza. "We look amazing!" She said happily, "Thank you Cadenza! This is amazing!"

"I'm glad you guys like it." Cadenza smile.

"So what do we want to do first?" Laurence asked, clearly trying to sound brave despite the fact that Garroth was holding his hand in front of everybody. Then again, Aphmau seemed to be the only one who really noticed. She only knew that because if Katelyn has seen she would have broken everybody's eardrums with a fan-scream.

"Let's do the maze!" Dante said, "We can go in groups of two!"

"Okay." Garroth smiled, "But wait, we have an uneven amount."

"We can try and figure who goes with who when we get there." Lucinda said, "I mean, we're all adults I'm sure one of us can go alone without any problems."

"Lucinda is right." Nicole smiled, "And at the end of the maze is the new Haunted House! I can't wait! I mean, I've heard this is much better than the last one."

"Well seeing how the last one sucked..." Katelyn grumbled, "Anything will be better than last year."

The group made their way through the park making it to the Maze after a moment.

"I'm going with Nicole." Katelyn said instantly, "No way am I leaving Dante alone with her."

Nicole giggled slightly, "Whatever you say, Katelyn." She said, "We'll go first."

"Have fun you two!" Aphmau giggled, watching as they walked into the maze.

"Why don't you and I go next?" Aaron smiled, taking Aphmau's hand, "I don't feel comfortable leaving you alone. Incase something happens."

"Aww, you're too sweet. Let's go." Aphmau smiled.

"I'll go with Garroth." Dante sai and Aphmau couldn't help but notice the look on Laurence's face.

"Kawaii-Chan wants to go with Cadenza-Chan."

"I guess I'll go with Travis." Lucinda said with a wink towards the white haired boy.

"What about Laurence?" Garroth asked.

"L-like Lucinda said, we're adults. I can go on my own." Laurence sounded a little bit more than nervous but Garroth nodded.

"Just be careful." Cadenza said, "And when we're out of the maze... I have something I need to talk to you about."

That made Aphmau nervous about the situation. Cadenza sounded so worried about something, and the fact that Laurence was envolved only made it even worse.

"Okay?" Laurence said.

"Come on Aphmau, it's our turn." Aaron said, leading Aphmau into the maze which looked more complicated than anything she had ever seen.

Nobody, especially not Aphmau, suspected that Laurence would find trouble before the maze even started.