Bully: Gaurence (Revised)

Laurence sighed, leaning back on the park bench he had been siting on for almost an hour now as he struggled to collect his thoughts all together. Though, it was difficult because no matter how many times he restarted his train of thought he always came right back to the same conclusion. A conclusion that scared him.

He looked around slowly, hoping the familiar area would distract him from the fear, and it did for a moment. The park had been one had gone to quite a bit when he was in High School but... a lot had changed since then. The park, that used to only have a few problems was now only a few steps away from being condemned because of dangers to the health of the public. 

The grass, which was once cut once a week was no completely neglected and was very overgrown, to the point where it brushed his knees. The trees had broken branches that fell in the paths once used by bikers. The bathrooms had spray paint on the walls, both inside and out, and the inside of the bathroom was covered in black mold from not having been cleaned in a long time. Then there was the playground... the playground which was in peaces, the plastic slides broken, swear words painted on many exposed places, and the swings were just falling apart just as bad.

Part of Laurence was heartbroken to see the park in such a state, but at the same time he was glad this place was falling apart. Memories... they hurt him more than words could even describe. Just thinking about those days made his stomach hurt, and made his head feel like there were jack hammer's pounding on both of his temples.

Garroth didn't know much about his past, but knew that it was bad and that he would probably never come to this place to "think" which made it the perfect place to do just that. If Garroth started looking for him, this one be the last place he would look.

Garroth... just thinking about him made his heart race, his hand sweat and made his entire body feel feverish. It was honestly like nothing he had felt before and that scared him. Sure he had suspicions of what was causing all these problems with him... but he was afraid to admit it to not only himself, but Garroth as well.

He was falling in love with Garroth.

Sure, a lot of people liked Garroth, and for good reasons. He was handsome, caring, nice, and all around a good person. But that is also what made Laurence scared about telling him anything. After all, Garroth liked Aphmau... Once upon a time Laurence had liked Aphmau too but after the Romeo and Juliet kiss he found himself feeling less and less attracted to her and more attracted to his best friend, Garroth.

Laurence was scared, so very very scared. He felt that if he told anybody about his feelings that Garroth wouldn't want to be his friend anymore... and knowing Laurence's luck all of their other friends would follow Garroth and he would be left all alone. Again.

The brunette sighed, leaning forward as he put his elbows on his knees then put his head in his hands. He couldn't let Garroth find out. No. He couldn't let anybody know about his feelings for Garroth, not if he wanted to keep his friends. Sure, they would probably pretend to accept Laurence because of his feelings, but after so many years of being lied to, being hurt, and being abandoned Laurence had developed a skill to know when people were only acting to like him. The idea of seeing his friends act that way worried him. To go from them caring for him for real, to only pretending to, it hurt... and it hadn't even happened yet.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Said a sadistic voice, causing Laurence to jump and look up at the people in front of him, instantly feeling sick.

Standing there were three people, people he recognized and hated with every fiber of his being, one of which he feared. He had hoped these three specific people had moved on from this park and found a new "hide-out" but that didn't seem to be the case this time. Because of this little mistake he was in danger, and he was scared.