Ring: Aarmau (Revised)

The trip to New Meteli took three days, just long enough for the Lord of Meteli, Hayden, to get out of the hospital. In that time Laurence and Cadenza had apologized to all of their friends more than a dozen times for taking them so far from Phoenix Drop without a real reason. Though, none of the friends actually minded thanks to the fun they had during the trip.

They had gone swimming in the lake, shopping, and even went on a hike up the Canyon to look at the wild life. It had been quite an adventure.

But now, the trip was over and all the stress of reality came rushing back to Aaron and Aphmau; they still had to find out how to tell their friends about her pregnancy. Her "Baby Bump" was becoming bigger every day and it wouldn't be long until they would be able to see it and know. Of course if any of their friends found out that way they would all flip out for not being told.

Of course, Aaron agreed and was the one to suggest on how to come out about the pregnancy. A party.

It would serve as a fun way to tell everybody but their parents all at once, while their parents would get a one-on-one confession to them, so it would be more personal. That was, of course, if Aaron could even find his parents.

Currently the couple waited on Aphmau's couch, both thinking about how their friends would react. Sure the party wasn't for a few more hours, but they were both nervous. Aaron especially. 

Katelyn would be out of school soon, and Kawaii-Chan would be off of work not long after that. Then the part was another hour after that, so all their friends could get cleaned up and ready for the party. That extra hour was also to help Aphmau relax before everybody showed up in her old house that she doubted she would be living in much longer. With a baby on the way she was really going to need to think about where she was going to live and what her future was with Aaron.

"Where should we stand when we tell them?" Wondered Aaron, "I mean, if we want to stand together, that is."

"Y-yeah, I'd like to have you by my side..." She looked around then pointing to the overhang that looked over the living room from upstairs. "We should probably stand up there so everybody can see us from here. Also, we should probably push the couches against the walls so that people have a place to stand. We don't want people standing on the couches."

"Or dancing on the TV." He reminded her, causing the girl to giggle.

"Yeah, no more foot prints on the TV." She sighed, then rubbed her stomach gently, half hoping for a kick, something she hadn't yet experienced but couldn't wait to feel for the first time.

"Are you feeling okay?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah, just a bit nauseous, I'll be alright though."

"I see, do you want any tea?" He asked.

"T-tea? Y-yeah, but you don't have to go that far-"

"Nonsense, Aphmau, you're my girlfriend and I love you. Besides, you're pregnant and deserve to be pampered even more now."

Aphmau blushed, "T-t-thanks Aaron."

Aaron smiled, kissed her head, then he left the living room leaving the girl alone for but a moment before Katelyn walked through the front door with a frustrated sigh.

"Welcome home, Katelyn." Aphmau smiled, instantly taking her hand off her stomach. "How was school?"

Katelyn dropped her bag by the door. "Oh, Super exciting." She said, rolling her eyes and sounding incredibly sarcastic, "I mean, spending two hours sitting there listening to a man who talks like two words a minute and is super boring. There's nothing better than that." She sighed, "I still don't know why you insisted on having a party today couldn't we wait until next week."