Attic: Jefflyn

"So Aphmau is all moved in with Aaron then?" Jeffory asked while he and Katelyn began looking around in the attic for Jeffory's old baseball and bat. They wanted to teach Abby how to play before it got too cold for summer sports.

"Yep." Katelyn said, sliding a large box away, to look behind it. "Kawaii-Chan is going to be moving in with Cadenza and Lucinda at the end of September and then, if the offer still stands I'll be here middle of November."

"Of course the offer still stands. I would - I mean, Abby and I would both love to have you living with us." Jeffory promised. "It's really up to you."

Katelyn felt herself blush slightly and quickly turned to find a baseball bat and ball in a black bag on top of some of the boxes. Katelyn climbed up on an old office chair to reach for it. Her fingers brushed the bag when one of the chair wheels broke under her. She fell backwards, letting out a fearful scream as she braced herself for pain. Pain which didn't come when he felt strong arms holding her. Katelyn looked up at who had helped her, smiling at Jeffory.

"Katelyn, are you alright?" Jeffory asked.

"Yeah, but next time I come into the attic you get to do all the climbing." She laughed weakly, looking away a mad blush still covering her face.

"Deal." Jeffory giggled.