Calendar: Kawaii-Chan (Revised)

Kawaii-Chan almost couldn't believe it! So much was happening around her, it was so exciting! Not only was Kawaii-Chan's OTP together, but they were having a baby and getting married! It was beyond amazing! If Aphmau-Senpai hadn't made Kawaii-Chan take down her Aarmau shipping shrine it would be completely covered in drawings of what Aaron-Kun and Aphmau-Senpai's baby could look like! They would be so cute!

Kawaii-Chan let out a squeal and spun around in her desk chair, she couldn't wait! But at the same time she was afraid of so much changing all at once. With the baby and the marriage, Aphmau-Senpai would be leaving the house soon to live with Aaron, leaving Katelyn-Senpai and Kawaii-Chan all alone in the house. Which meant that Katelyn-Senpai and Kawaii-Chan would probably need to find other places to live. Katelyn-Senpai had plenty of places she could go and a lot of friends who would let her stay with them. But Kawaii-Chan didn't have as many friends, and while she had the option to move in with Lucinda and Cadenza she would feel bad about putting them out.

Kawaii-Chan guessed she only had three months to move out, putting her mental deadline in Mid-September, if not sooner. Then in February would be due, and while there was no current date for the wedding Kawaii-Chan guessed it would be after the baby was born. Her calendar was going to be full for the next year!

Sure it would be a blessing for Aphmau-Senpai but for Kawaii-Chan she had a feeling all of it would hurt. She didn't want to lose Aphmau-Senpai.

Kawaii-Chan shook her head; no! She wasn't losing Aphmau-Senpai! Aphmau-Senpai found happiness and Kawaii-Chan needed to be happy for her too! Aphmau-Senpai would always be Kawaii-Chan's friend, even if they didn't live together anymore!

Kawaii-Chan picked up her phone, dialing a number slowly. If she was going to make Aphmau-Senpai even happier she needed to find a place to live so Aphmau-Senpai didn't have to worry about her.

"Hello?"

"H-Hi, Lucinda-Senpai. I-It's Kawaii-Chan, can we talk?"