Jeans: Aarmau (Revised)

Aphmau felt himself becoming more and more frustrated as she tossed yet another pare of jeans to the floor. "This is so frustrating!" She whined. "Why aren't any of my pants fitting!" She snarled, looking at all the jeans that were sprawled out all around.

"Maybe you're getting fat." Katelyn said, tying to make he friend smile but instead got tears. "A-ah! Aphmau, n-no. I-I was kidding! Y-you're not fat! I-infact you look like you've lost weight, a-and your but seems to have a bit more form to it. P-please don't cry."

Aphmau sniffled, "R-really? S-so I still look good?"

"The best!" Katelyn giggled, "Now come on, let's go see if I have any pants that can fit you. No way am I letting you go to the fair in a skirt, that's just inviting perverts to look up it while you're on rides. Not even if Aaron is with you."

Aphmau shuddered at the thought of that and followed Katelyn out of her bedroom and into Katelyn's bedroom. Katelyn then reached into her dresser and pulled out some pants. It took a few try's but they soon found a pair that fit rather nicely. They were faded blue-jeans with rips in the thighs that looked rather nice with Aphmau's galaxy tank top which brushed just above her thighs.

"Thank you, Katelyn." Aphmau said, kissing Katelyn's cheek before jogging down the stairs and out the front door. Standing at the road was none other than Aaron who was leaning against their car with a kind smile on his face.

"You ready?" Aaron asked.

"Yeah," Aphmau smiled, "Sorry it took so long, I couldn't find anything to wear."

Aaron smiled, opening the front passenger door for Aphmau who climbed in and sat down. "Aphmau, you look good no matter what you're wearing. Then again you look just as good when you're not wearing anything." He said with a wink, then closed the car door, leaving the girl with a dark red blush on his face.