Alcohol: Tracinda (Revised)

Warning: This has a darker plot-line than the other ones I've written so far. Nothing M happens but there are mentions of it so please be cautious while reading this!

Travis sighed, supporting Lucinda as the two walked into her house. Travis kicked the door closed behind him before leading the orange haired woman down the hall and into her bedroom. She was more than a "little" drunk so it was no surprise when Lucinda simply flopped down on her back on her bed. "There you go, Lucinda. Home sweet home."

Travis was used to taking care of drunk people thanks to his alcoholic mother, but something about seeing his friend in this state made him worry more than anything else. He couldn't help but feel paranoid that getting drunk one time would turn them into a full blooded alcoholic in a heartbeat.

Travis did all he could to push those thoughts aside but it always lingered.

Travis shook his head, before he reached over and took off the witch's shoes, putting them next to the bed. He then grabbed her ankles and slid them onto the bed, tossing a blanket over her with a painfully fake smile. "Try and get some sleep, alright Lucinda? You're going to have a pretty bad headache if you don't sleep. I'll come and check on you in the morning, but for now I'm going to go home."

Travis turned to leave the room but didn't get very far before Lucinda grabbed his wrist and pulled him onto the bed so that he was laying down next to her. He was in a state of shock as he looked into her red eyes curiously but worriedly.

"Let's have some fun! I'm not tired, yet."

"W-w-what?!" Travis said, scrambling off of her bed as he got to his feet and backed away from her. In a situation where Lucinda wasn't drunk, he wouldn't have hesitated, but she was, so the idea alone made him feel sick. "No way, Lucinda! You're drunk and I am not that kind of a man!"

"Oh, come on!" She complained, "I'm not drunk."

"You are too! You could hardly climb into the taxi on the way home, and then you threw up the entire car ride!"

"Okay, so I'm a little drunk, but that doesn't mean anything. Please~?"

"No!" Travis said again. "Now. Go to sleep."

Travis walked out of the bedroom, closing the door tightly behind him before he went down the hall and into the living room. He then laid down on the couch and put his arm over his eyes, his stomach still clenched from the entire situation. To think that Lucinda thought that he was like that... somebody like his father.

Travis growled, rolling onto his side and facing the leather. He hated being considered to his father. He hated it more than anything. Especially when he compared himself to his father. Then again, he had never given anybody any reason to think about him any other way. He was a flirt, a hothead, a pervert, and a person who made inappropriate jokes to get reactions out of his friends. But he had never considered doing that with somebody who was drunk. Especially not one of his friends.

Though, Alcohol brought the honesty out in people, meaning that even though he had never considered it, his friends clearly thought he had.

Travis sighed, letting his eyes drift shut. He had been so incredibly tired all day, and now that Lucinda was home safe he could finally sleep. So when he found himself falling to sleep, he didn't try and fight it.

Travis woke up a few hours later to the sun on his face and an orange haired girl looking down at him curiously. Upon seeing her Travis sat up and gave a shy smile, pushing his white hair out of his face so that he could see her better.

"Lucinda, you're awake. Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, but what are you doing in my house?" She asked with a frown.

"You... you don't remember?"

"I remember going out for drinks with Cadenza and then bumping into you and Dante... then the four of us started drinking together then nothing after that."

Travis sighed, "You and Dante were drinking. I don't touch alcohol and Cadenza was your babysitter... But Dante got sick and ended up in the girls bathroom so while she was taking care of him I brought you home instead. I hope that's alright."

"Yeah, that's alright. Um... the two of us... we didn't do anything did we?"

Travis shook his head. "What? Oh, of course not." Travis said, "Not that you didn't try."

Lucinda blushed, "So... why didn't you?"

"Why didn't I what?"

"Why didn't you give in? I mean, if I was asking for it-."

"That doesn't matter to me. You were drunk. I'm not a monster, I do't do that with people who've been drinking..."

Lucinda frowned, sitting next to him sadly. "Thank you, Travis. Most men... they wouldn't have hesitated in a situation like that..."

Travis hummed in agreement, "I know... I um... My mom, she was an alcoholic so I've always been used to taking care of people who drink a little too much sometimes. The idea of somebody doing that to her - to anybody - is just wrong. I wouldn't do that to anybody. Not ever." Travis then blushed, "O-oh, sorry, I'm rambling."

"It's alright." Lucinda said, kissing his cheek and making him blush. "Well, thank you again, Travis. I'll make breakfast, you want anything specific?"

"Huh? O-o-oh! N-no, you don't have to worry about me, Lucinda."

"I want to worry about you, besides you spent time babying me so why don't I do the same for you? Do you like pancakes?"

"Y-yeah?"

"Then pancakes it'll be!"