Visit: Aarmau

Aphmau sighed, trying to get more comfortable on the couch but she was more than a little nervous about her mom coming to visit her. She had called her yesterday and asked her to come and visit her because she had something to tell her. Of course her mom instantly thought the worse and started screaming that if a boy had broken her heart she was going to kill them, but she eventually calmed down when Aphmau promised her that it was a good thing.

Aphmau nearly jumped out of her skin when there was a knock on the front door. She collected herself before she got to her feet and went to to the door. She was happy to see her mom through the window, and didn't hesitate to open it and hug tightly to the older woman. "Mom! You made it!"

"Mija!" Her mom cheered, "You look beautiful!"

Aphmau giggled, "You do too, mom. Come inside! I have tea and cookies inside."

"Ooh, cookies." Her mother, Savannah said, walking inside following Aphmau's lead.

The two went into the livingroom, sitting on the couch together and both began to enjoy the snack laid out. Aphmau was still a little nervous, especially since Aaron had run out to get her some ice cream and pretzels for her cravings and she could only hope he would be back sooner rather than later. This wasn't really something she wanted to do alone.

"So you said you had something important to tell me?" Savannah said, her eyes soft with worry. "Are you alright?"

"I-I'm fine mom, b-better than fine actually. I um... I'm getting married..."

Savannah's eyes went almost instantly from worry to pure joy. "MARRIED?! To who?! Do I know them?! Are they nice?!"

Aphmau giggled, "Well yeah, you know him. I-it's Aaron mom... the boy who always had a bandage on his face in High School? H-he and I have been dating for over a year now and... w-well I know it's moving fast but I love him alot and when he proposed I jumped at the opportunity... you're not mad at me, are you?"

"Mad? Mija, I'm ecstatic! Sure I always thought you would Marry Garroth or one of his brothers but I can tell just by looking at you that you're happy and that makes me happy." She promised, kissing her daughter's head.

"T-thanks mom. T-there's a-also another thing. I-I'm um... I'm pregnant too. W-we won't know the gender for a few more weeks..."

"A baby! Mija, this is so much! My goodness, you've been busy!"

Aphmau blushed darkly, "M-m-mom!"

Savannah laughed, "So are you going to be living with him?"

"Y-yeah, we're actually planning on taking my stuff to his house this weekend. Then Kawaii-Chan and Katelyn are moving to their new houses next weekend. It'll be nice, but I'll miss not living with everybody, you know?"

Savannah nodded, "Yeah, I remember when I moved out of my apartment and I made different ways with my roommates. We're still friends though and talk whenever we get the chance, but at least this way you'll all be living on the same street. You'll have plenty of time to see each other and stay close to one another."

"Y-yeah, you're right. Thanks mom." She said, turning when she heard the door open.

"Aphmau, I got your food." Aaron said, then turned the corner. "Oh, hi Ms. Savannah."

"Hi Aaron, dear." She said, watching him like a hawk as Aaron brought over the ice cream and pretzels to her, along with a plastic spoon.

"I also have other things if you get hungry later." He promised, pushing her hair out of her face, "Just let me know. Alright?"

"Thanks, Aaron." She said, then turned to her mom. "He's a sweetie. I promise." She said, trying to get the woman to relax. "He won't hurt me."