Guitar: Aarmau (Revised)

"That should be the last of it." Aaron said, pushing his black hair out of his face as he looked at Aphmau with a smile.

"Thanks you guys." She said, looking around the room at Aaron and her handful of friends who had come over to help clean up the exercise room so that they would be able to turn it into a nursery when they got closer to finding out the gender of the baby. Sure that made it so the room was full of people; Garroth, Laurence, Vylad, and Katelyn had all come over to help Aaron and herself.

True though Aphmau hadn't been able to do much seeing how every time she tried to help her friends would put her on the side line and tell her not to "push herself" especially not while pregnant. She had tried to assure them that she could do everything she could before because she wasn't that far along, but that didn't seem to change the fact that they were all super worried about her.

"It looks amazing, you guys did a great job!" She said, pulling her hair tie out of her hair and shaking out the black locks so that they fell down in her face in it's normal fashion. "There is Lemonade and Cookies downstairs in the kitchen if you guys are hungry."

"Yay, cookies!" Vylad, the youngest out of the group, cheered then dashed out of the room with Garroth right behind him.

Aphmau giggled, following the rest of the group out of the room and down the stairs, she was about to the bottom when she saw that Aaron wasn't behind her. "A-Aaron?" She called softly up the stairs, and as if on cue Aaron walked around the corner and came down he stairs, a large oddly shaped bag in his arms.

"Sorry, I found this in the closet and had to grab it." He said, sitting on the couch. He opened the bag and pulled out a familiar red and brown guitar.  He gave it a gentle strum.

"Wait... is that the guitar you had when I met you?" Aphmau asked, tilting her head curiously.

Aaron gave a shy chuckle, "Y-yeah." He gave her a smile, and began to play a song that made her heart soar. It was the same song she had always heard him play in the Practice Room before she knew who Aaron actually was. She was Glad she had given him a chance, it was the best thing she had ever decided to do, and there was no way she was going to let him go now. Not when she was this much in love with him.

Aphmau sat next to him and put her head on his warm shoulder, closing her eyes as she listened to the song he was playing. Even with her eyes closed she could sense the rest of the group gathering around her and Aaron all curious and listening to the song that Aaron was playing.

"I didn't know you played Guitar." Vylad said, his mouth full of cookies. Even with the cookies in his mouth he still sounded impressed.

"Yeah, music was the only class I enjoyed during high school and while I struggled with it at first it was also the one I worked harder on and became rather good at it" He cleared his throat, blushing darkily. He never had been one to talk about himself but it was nice to hear him opening up to her friends. "Maybe, I'll teach our kids to play when they get older."

"I think that's a great idea." Aphmau smiled. "I think we can find little guitars for them."

"N-no, we don't have to worry about that one." Aaron said, "I'm thinking that maybe I'll give t-the eldest this one. It means a lot to me so g-giving it to our kid would be a dream come true." He said, his face redder than Aphmau had ever seen.

Aphmau giggled, kissing his cheek. "You're going to be a great father, Aaron."