Gift: Dancole (Revised)

Dante could hardly pull himself together as he stood outside of Nicole's house, even after they had been dating for three months he felt flustered whenever he came to her front door. Today was no different, except that today it wouldn't be just the two of them; it was her birthday after all and all her friends would be there.

He adjusted the wrapped present in his arms, bringing his shaky fist to the door giving it a knock. His girlfriend, Nicole opened the door, with a smile on her face. Her red hair was straightened and her bangs recently cut to show off her stunning grey eyes, eyes which lit up upon seeing him.

"Dante! You made it!" She said happily.

"Of course I did, what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't show up to your birthday?" He asked, following her into the house. "A-anyways, I-I got you this." He said, shyly holding out the purple box.

"W-what? D-Dante, you din't have to get me a present."

"I know, but I wanted to." He said, handing it to the girl who had seemed almost hesitant to take it from him.

Nicole gave him a small smile, opening the box and gasping when she saw what was inside. She pulled out the small White Fox plushy and pulled it to her chest. "A fox!"

"I remember that you told me it was your favorite animal when we started dating, s-so when I saw this I thought of you and thought you might like it."

"I love it! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She said, giving him a tight hug before kissing his cheek, making the blue haired man blush and hug her back.