This Kiss: Garrence

Warning: This chapter does have a kissing scene. Because my story is not rated as "Mature" making out/NSFW content will have warnings like this one at the beginning in case readers are uncomfortable with that kind of content. NSFW chapters will also have (Mature) in the Title of it. Anyways, I hope you enjoy not only this chapter but the next chapters!

Laurence sat in front of the TV, rubbing his ankle painfully as he looked around the livingroom. It had only been about a week since he had sprained his ankle and it felt much better, then again his friends had been babying him like he was dying or something. But between Aphmau's constant hugs, Kawaii-Chans cake, and the endless supply of NSFW movies from Travis... he was going crazy.

"Laurence?" Garroth's deep voice said from behind him, making Laurence squeak and sit up straight as he turned to look at his friend.

"Oh thank Irene it's you." Laurence said, "I thought you were Kawaii-Chan with more cakes. I swear if I have anymore sweets I'm going to barf."

Garroth smiled, pushing his blonde hair out of his face as he gave Laurence a gentle kiss on his head. They hadn't physically kissed on the lips yet, but honestly Laurence was afraid of giving into his temptation and pushing Garroth away. "Do you want anything real to eat?"

"Yeah..."

"Then let's make a date!" Garroth said, Laurence's face forming a blush at the word.

"Li-like a real date?"

"Yeah! We can't really go anywhere but we can make an at-home-date. I'll make some dinner for us and then you and I can play video games or whatever you want to do." He said, his smile slightly.

"I-I-I would like that." Laurence said, "B-but can I help you cook? Please? I'm losing my mind doing nothing."

Garroth nibbled his lip. "Are you sure you're up to it? I mean you're leg-."

"Is fine." Laurence said, getting up slowly. It hurt slightly after not walking on it for so long but it was better than it had been. "I can walk on it, I just have to take it easy. I can't like run around or anything and have to take it easy but walking shouldn't be a problem anymore."

"Okay." Garroth said, "But if it starts to hurt I want you to tell me to be, alright?"

"A-alright."

The two boys then spent the next hour in the kitchen, making Pizza from scratch both of them getting covered in flour and pizza sauce, making them honestly look like they murdered a pizza zombie by the time the crust was done. That didn't bother them though, because the more of a mess that they were the more they laughed and the closer they got together.

"This looks great." Laurence said, as Garroth pulled the pizza out of the oven and put it on the counter.

"Yeah. Do we have any soda?" Garroth asked, pulling off his gloves.

Laurence smiled, "I'll check."

Laurence turned to go to the fridge when he slipped on the tomato sauce which was on the floor. He fell backwards towards the hard tile floor and closed his eyes tightly while bracing for pain, however warm arms was the only thing he felt as he was caught by Garroth who had one hand on his lower back and one hand was holding Laurence's wrist. Laurence opened his eyes, locking eyes with Garroth as a blush burned it's way onto his face. Neither of them moved from their 'dipped' position for the longest moment and the movement Garroth did was unexpected but more than welcomed.

Garroth leaned forward, softly pushing his lips against Laurence's making the brunette's face darken. The brunette didn't pull away, infact he pushed into the kiss, deepening it. Garroth was the one who pulled away, leaving Laurence's lips feeling rather empty but his head felt more than a little lighter than normal.

"S-sorry." Garroth said.

"F-f-f-for what?"

"I was afraid kissing you would upset you..."

Laurence was shocked and after only a moment began to laugh. ""Are you kidding?I-I was afraid that kissing you would make you mad at me! T-t-that's why I hadn't kissed you yet!"

"S-s-so you don't mind if I kiss you?"

"N-no. I-I would prefer it, a-actually." Laurence said.

"Good." Garroth said, kissing him again, making Laurence moan in surprise. Garroth was a better kisser when he wasn't in front of people on stage, and he had been a really good kisser back then too.