Coffee: Garrence

Garroth yawned, walking into the kitchen while rubbing his eyes trying to fight off the sleep that was gripping at the back of his mind. He frowned when he saw that the only person awake was Laurence who was stumbling around with his ankle brace without his crutches. He had been doing well in the past day walking around without his crutches and was even standing on his good foot to look for things. Garroth smiled, walking up being the brunette and wrapping his arms around Laurence.

"Mornin'."

"G-good morning." Laurence said and Garroth could almost feel the warmth radiating off of him. "Hey, um, I think we're out of coffee."

"What?" Garroth frowned, beginning his own search for the jug of coffee. Nothing. "You're right. We're out of coffee. Where are Dante and Travis?"

"Dante stayed the night at Nicoles-."

"Better not tell Katelyn about that one." Garroth giggled.

"And Travis never came home last night, but I got a text from Lucinda saying that he stayed the night there."

"Let's not tell her about that either."

"Yeah." Laurence laughed, "W-why don't the two of us go out to get coffee? I mean... I know we had an at-home-pizza-date but what if we had a coffee date too? I-if that's okay."

"Course it is." Garroth smiled, "I'll get dressed, we can go to the Maid-Cafe and see Kawaii-Chan and Aphmau."

"O-okay." Laurence said, "A-are we going to tell them that we're..."

"Do you want to?"

"I-I don't know... I'm scared of what they'll think..."

"Okay." Garroth said, "We don't have to tell them anything. Not until you're ready." Garroth promised, kissing Laurence's temple before heading back off into his room.

A little over half an hour later the two boys walked into the cafe, Laurence only using his crutches as support for when his leg began to hurt him and doing well to use his leg. Garroth sat down at a table, Laurence sitting next to him. Garroth made sure to have their knees brush an cause the younger one to blush before Kawaii-Chan jogged over.

"Laurence-Kun, Garroth-Kun! You're here!" She said happily, "Kawaii-Chan is so glad, may Kawaii-Chan take your order?"

"C-Can I have an iced-Coffee?" Laurence asked.

"A normal Coffee with Irish Cream for me." Garroth said.

"Okie dokie!" Kawaii-Chan said, then skipped along leaving Garroth and Laurence alone.

They glanced at each other than around the store, seeing Aphmau working her tables on the other side of the cafe. Normally the two of them would have made goo-goo eyes at the dark eyed girl but now Garroth found it hard not to make those same eyes at Laurence and Laurence to make those eyes at Garroth.

Garroth was the first one to make a move, sliding his hand slowly across the table until they brushed fingers. Garroth almost took a hold of his hand when Kawaii-Chan came over with the two coffee's. She sat them down on the table in front of them and was about to leave when she stopped and gave the two boys a Cheshire Cat like grin.

"So what are Laurence-Kun and Garroth-Kun doing here? Come to check out Aphmau-Senpai?"

"N-no!" Laurence said quickly, "We're um we're out of coffee at home and you guys have the best coffee in Pheonix Drop! S-so we came here."

"Aww! Kawaii-Chan is so happy that Laurence-Kun and Dante-Kun are just here for coffee because if they were here to gawk at Aphmau-Senpai, Kawaii-Chan would have to be angry. Aphmau-Senpai is having a Aaron-Kun's baby."

"Yes, Kawaii-Chan." Laughed Garroth, "We know. We gave up on Aphmau when they started dating. I promise, we're only here for Coffee."

Kawaii-Chan's smile softened, "Alright. Have a good day, you two. Let me know if there's anything else I can get you."

"Thank you, K-Kawaii-Chan." Laurence smiled, watching as the pink haired mifwa walked away. "My Irene she can be scary when she wants to be."

"I don't blame her." Garroth said, sipping his coffee. "We did kinda go crazy around Aphmau since high school."

"I... Yeah, that's true." Laurence said, rubbing the back of his head. "That's why I'm afraid of telling them... one of the reasons anyways... I mean... what if they don't like us anymore? What if we lose them because we're... dating... W-what if they think we're gross? W-what if our parents think we're gross or hate us because we're together... I-I... I'm scared, Garroth."

"Hey. Who cares what others think as long as we have each other. I promise, Laurence. I will never think you're gross."

Laurence gulped but nodded, "C-can I have a sip of your coffee then?"

Garroth smiled, "Only if I can have some of yours."

"Deal!" Laurence said, pushing his coffee towards Garroth who pushed his coffee towards Laurence.