Chapter 9 : You're My Savior

Start from the beginning

He knew I was already standing behind him when I turned the hairdryer on again.

He then pulled my hand with the hairdryer, still turning his back to me. I gasped when he directed my hand with the hairdryer within his clothes.

He didn't spoke a word to me. And I still hairdrying his back part of his shirt.

"You can stop now," he said walking back to the set, not giving a glance at me.

---

"OKAY! CUT!"

The boys were shouted happily when their music video shooting was finally done. It took more than 10 hours to finished their filming, I can't imagine how my life is going to be like if I keep staying up late like them..

"Eunha! Come, we have to go home now! Manager Sejin is waiting outside!" I looked around me to see whose calling for me, turns out Jin oppa who is now outside of the builiding with Jimin, Suga, Namjoon and Hoseok.

I quickly stand up, not aware that my knees still hurt like hell, nearly stumble when Jungkook grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Why are you so clumsy? You could get hurt your knees even bad, you know," he sighed softly.

He's speaking in his soft tone back, not in the way he was spat to me when his coordi noona were with us. And I kinda missed him talking to me.. Lol just in a few hours, and I already missed him.

He helped me to sit slowly back on the chair.

"I know, sorry," I whispered.

He smiled to me. He smiling back to me. In just a day, a lot can be happen. In just one day, the thing I missed the most is his smile. I confused with myself, do I like him?

"Can you walk?" He claimed, makes me totally forgetting the question in my monolog.

"Emm, no. Carry me please?" I said shyly.

"I don't want to. I'm tired right now and you're so heavy," He pouted his lips.

"And I thought you don't want me to carry you earlier back at the set?" He laughed so hard, making my cheeks blushed because of the stupid act I caused at V's site. Ahhhhhhh....

"Never mind, I will just ask Taehyung to help me. The other members are probably already sleeping in the van waiting for us. You should go first," I said softly, trying to give him a smile.

---

Jungkook's P.O.V

When she asked me to carry her, I think my heart just explodes. I tried to hide my smile as hard as I can by pouting my lips to her.

"And I thought you don't want me to carry you earlier back to the set?" I laughed at her so hard, making her cheeks blushed for I-don't-know-how-many-times today. And damn yeah, that's cute.

"Never mind, I will just ask Taehyung to help me. The other members are probably already sleeping in the van waiting for us. You should go first," she answered back softly with a light smile on her face.

Geezzzz, Eunha. Can you just realized how much I want you to asked for my help so bad? I mean, I want you to know that I can be a dependable friend for you. I'm maybe the maknae in the group but that doesn't mean I'm a baby who can't help you at all.

My mood starts to swing again thinking all of that. Seeing V hyung is coming closer to us, I quickly squat infront of her.

"How about a piggyback?"

She smiled, "Just don't grip my thighs too hard."

"Yeah, yeah," I replied.

My breath shakes a bit when my hands touched her skin. "Eunha?"

"Hmm?"

"Don't wear this shorties again. I have alot of sweatpants, you can wear them," I sighed heavily.

"I can't promise you that," she chuckled.

"Ahh, this girl is so stubborn," I spoke as I glanced at her behind me. "Hold me tight, okay?"

I can feel her nodding beside my head, tangled her both hands around my neck. How can I stay mad at her if almost of the time I'm the one who coincidently be there when she's in trouble? Coincidence? Maybe.

Maybe God is too bored listening to me whining about her and finally grant one of my wish. Seriously, my heart jumped in a bliss of happiness when I heard these two simple sentences coming out of her lips, whispering right into my ear, "Thank you so much for today, Jungkook. You're my savior."