Chapter 9 : You're My Savior

Start from the beginning

"Done," I quickly stand up and walk myself to the set. Leaving her froze in silence.

---

Eunha's P.O.V

Speechless. What is happening just now? He did the kiss on my both knees. That's what happened. And his expression wasn't cheerful like he always do.

"Eunha-ya! Are you okay? I heard you fell at Taetae's set. I'm so sorry for leaving you alone, I wa-," Jimin stopped talking when he saw my knees.

I do realized his look when he saw my knees, "Oh, it's nothing serious. Here, your jacket," I smiled, giving back his jacket to him.

"Sorry Eunha-ya. I was panicked when Taetae screaming and running outside of the set all of sudden. Turns out he cut his own hair during the filming. That stupid punk," Jimin explained.

"What? How, why?" I laughed imagining V's current hair. Watching me laughing uncontrollable, Jimin joins me laughing over V's 'terrible' accident.

---

"So, this is last scene?" I asked Jimin.

He nodded, "Yeah, we have done our individual filming, so I think it will only take half an hour to finish this since the director wants to film the group choreography," he chuckled, showing his cute dimple.

"Okay, I gotta go now."

I waved back at him. He jogged to the set where the members are already gathered together. I was looking for Jungkook, thinking that I should be apologize to him for screaming infront of his face when his intention doing that was just to help me. You're so pathetic, ungrateful girl, Eunbi..

---

"CUT!"

I hear they gasping for air, Namjoon already sitting weakly on the floor with Hoseok. Jin oppa went to the toilet, Jimin with one of the staff, recording the behind the scenes of this music video I guess. V and Jungkook are heading towards their coordi noona, which is where I'm sitting right now.

I know Jungkook realized that I was here but he didn't looked at me. Not even a glance. See? Regretting now huh? Eat that, Eunbi..

"Eunha, I heard from Jimin that you fell. Is it hurt?" V approached me.

Sighed, "Yes, V. But I feel okay now."

"Ohh, uwah both knees?" V surprised with his mouth opened. He kneeled infront of me, makes me feel so so so uncomfortable especially there's nothing I can take to cover my bare thighs.

"V hyung, your coordi noona called you, don't you heard?" Jungkook stepped closer to us. He was dripped with sweats..

Thanks Jungkook.. I breathed out relief, when V stand up and went to his coordi noona.

"Thank you, Jungkook," I said softly.

He didn't give a reaction, he even turned his back to me. He is mad.. Serves you right, Eunbi!

"Take this," he said, handling me Umji's hairdryer he took in my dorm in the morning.

I thought he was just asking me to hold it, not doing anything. "You don't know how to turn it on?" He asked, no more in soft voice he always used to talk to me.

"Oh, I know," I quickly turn the hairdryer on.

He still turning his back to me til his coordi noona showed up and touch up his makeup. Still not doing anything with that hairdryer, I turned it off.

"What are you still doing there? Come here!" He spat at me, waved his fingers at me to come closer to him.

The coordi noona even surprised with his voice, she quickly get Jungkook's touch up done. "Thanks noona," he said softly.