Chapter 3 - He Seems Nice!

Start from the beginning

"Hey baby." I grinned as I sat on Justin's lap in Study Hall. I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck, leaning in for a kiss.

Scoffing, he put his hand to my mouth to prevent me from kissing his lips.

"Oh, now I'm your 'baby', but yesterday I was second best." He said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

I looked at him from underneath my eyelashes, "Don't be like that, Jay." I said innocently.

"No! I have every right to be like this. You completely blew me off. You could have had Ray watch after him while we finished our night, but you didn't. You know how much money I spent to have the beach totally closed and to have the dinner set up? No. You don't because all you cared about was helpind that nerd. And to top it off, you asked him to stay the night at your house. What kind of game are you playing at Ne'Vaeh?"

He really knows how to make you feel guilty, and right now, I'm feeling more guilty than ever. He did so much to make that night special and I didn't even take notice. But I didn't for a good reason right? I mean, he was hurt. That makes it okay, right?

"I'm sorry." I whispered, staring deep into his eyes with mine, giving him the puppy dog look.

"Don't go for the puppy dog eyes, Ne'Vaeh. I learned how to not fall for those last year." Damn.

"And sorry doesn't make up for it." He finished.

"But I am sorry baby." I whined, "Really, really sorry. Please forgive me?"

He smirked, "And if I don't?"

"You're going to see me sad all the time." I pouted.

"And If I do?"

I leaned down and kissed the spot where his neck and shoulder connect. I slowly kissed up his neck and found myself behind his ear, AKA his sweet spot. I sucked at the skin, but not hard enough to leave a mark.

"I bet you could guess." I whispered seductively in his ear, giving it a light peck.

"Get some Justin!" I heard Craig shout, "Tear that pussy up!!"

The whole class errupted in laughter and I dug my head into his neck to hide the massive blush that was approaching my cheeks.

"Fuck off, bro!" He shouted. I could almost see him smirking.

The class calmed down and I lifted my head from his neck.

"So do you forgive me?" I asked hopefully.

He laughed, "It's going to take alot more than seducing me, babygirl."

I got off his lap, "Your being really complicated right now. I accepted your appology."

He crossed his arms over his chest and slouched in his seat, "Yeah, after I told you how sorry I was. You're just trying to get me to forgive you by seducing me and showing off your cuteness. That's not the way to do it." He said matter-of-factly.

"Whatever."

With that I ran out of the classroom on the verge of tears. I ran to the restroom I knew would be abandoned.

I ran into the stall and sat down on the toilet. I put my hands over my face and began to cry.

I know I shouldn't feel bad, but I do. Justin knows how to make a person surrender or feel guilty. He's just that persuassive and right now I hate it. He's never used it with me before, but I've witnessed it happen.

He's right about one thing though. I should have been more open with my options. I could have taken him back home or had Rayon watch after him. Now I feel really guilty. Ugh!

The bell for study hall rang but I just stayed in the restroom stall and sobbed. I'm such a screw up sometimes! Nothing ever goes right.

"Hello?" I heard a male voice echo throughout the restroom.

I immediately tried to contain by sobs and put my feet up hoping I was unnoticed.

"I already heard you crying. I know you're in here." Jacob.

I still ignored hoping he would just go away.

"C'mon. Please come out. I know you're upset or hurt or something...I could help.."

A thought came to my mind...

"Why are you in the girls' restroom anyways?"

"This one is always abandoned and I heard you crying. Can you come out now?"

I sighed and exited the stall.

His eyes widened, "A-Are y-you okay?"

"Yeah, that's why I have tears running down my face." I spat sarcastically.

He looked a little taken back, "S-Sorry. Dumb question."

I sighed, "No, you shouldn't be apologizing. I'm sorry."

He nodded, "So? Y-You w-want to t-talk a-about it?"

"Well, I went to study hall and sat on Justin's lap and tried to kiss me but he rejected me saying he was second best and how he had spent alot of money and time setting up our date yesterday and all this other kind of mess. I said sorry but he didn't accept it because he said the way I was doing it wasn't right. And I just feel really bad because I wasn't thinking." I rambled.

His eyes widened and he began to pace around the restroom. "O-Oh my g-gosh. Th-This is all my f-fault! I-I'm s-so s-sorry. I-I s-should have j-just g-gone home." He said, freaking out.

"It's not your fault Jacob. He's just being complicated. He'll be fine by tomorrow. Promise." I smiled.

He nodded and smiled. His teeth were perfect and white. Nice.

"H-Hey! You s-stopped c-crying!" He exclaimed.

I hadn't even noticed.

"I guess I did." I smiled, "Thank you." I said, opening my arms for a hug.

He gladly accepted and wrapped his hands around my waist while I wrapped my around his neck.

"A-Anything f-for you."

This guy is too sweet!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Comment, Become a fan, & Vote!