Chapter 8 : "No healing kiss?"

Start from the beginning

He took out his pink handkerchief and wiped my tears. "Awww, so sweettt," I grinned hugely.

"Ay, this little kid. Wipe it yourself," then he continued again, " I know you weren't crying because of that, Eunha. Tell me, why are you crying?"

Ahh nice. What am I gonna tell him? "I cried because Jungkook kissed me and he said that kiss was nothing much, oppa," lol hell no. I'm not going to tell him about the kiss.

My stomach starts to growl. "Ah, I'm actually hungry. That's why I'm going back home," I pouted my lips at him.

"Ayy, there's alot of food inside. Come here and eat with me," he pulled my hand, going back into the building again. Thank you, my tummy! You saved my day!

---

"How's your filming, Jungkook?" Jin oppa asked that guy, hi-five with each other.

"Everything's okay, hyung. It's just there was a big piece of splinter stuck into my finger earlier," he showed his bandaged finger to Jin oppa with his eyes glaring at me.

"Woah, it's still bleeding. Let me change the bandage," Jin oppa said.

"No need, hyung. It's okay. I'm gonna ask someone later to change it. Who knows? It'll heals in just a few days," I rolled my eyes when he said back my words earlier during the 'healing kiss' happened with a smirk on his face, he knew I was looking at him. Damn you, Jungkook.

---

"This is too delicious, oppa. You guys are so lucky because you are allowed to eat these junkies, and still managed to lose weight," I breathed out slowly.

"Don't worry, Eunha-yah. As long as you still living in that house, I won't let you starving," he smiled, "I will feed you alottt until you can't move and keep you as my pet bunny," he laughed alone.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Lame." I spat.

---

"CUT! WE'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR 10 MINUTES FOR ONLY THIS SCENE. JIN-AH, WHAT'S MAKES IT SO DIFFICULT TO LIGHT UP THE LIGHTER?" The director laughing through his speaker.

Jin oppa walks himself and sit beside me. "My thumb is a little bit crooked, that's why, big brat!" He whispered angrily.

"Woah there, oppa. Mind yourself to use a proper language, young man?" I giggled at him, remembered how he used to talked to me like that before.

"He is so annoying. It is difficult to light this on, see?" He tried to light it up, but failed.

"Listen to me, oppa. Calm down. I think you're just tired. Tired until you can't even lift this cute crooked finger up. Think positive, oppa," I try to cheer him up.

---

"He's bad with lighting the lighters up," Jimin suddenly appeared from behind of me.

"Hey, you're supposed to give him supports. Not making fun of him," I spat. Well, this is the first time actually I talk harshly to Park Jimin. I don't like how he talked about Jin oppa earlier. I just don't.

"CUT!! NICE JIN!" Finally the director compliments his hardwork.

"Sorry, Eunha," Jimin suddenly apologized. I arched both of my eyebrows.

"Sorry for making you upset earlier," he rubbed behind of his neck, looking at his shoes.

"I'm not upset, Jimin. It's okay bruh," I smiled at him.

"Oh? I'm guessing Jin hyung is going to change his outfit again," Jimin pointed at Jin oppa.

"Ahh, now I'm alone again," I sighed, pulling my hairtie and let my hair loose. That's more like it. But I tied it up again now into a messy bun, since I began to feel hot letting it loose.