He whisper yelled, "What the hell ! Trying to extract oil from my feet by digging too hard?"

Seeing him jump up like that was funny. I started laughing.

"Hey", he snapped.

"Hi", I replied innocently albeit still laughing.

"Hey, do not laugh at me.", he scowled.

"Awww.. did that little heel of mine hurt the big, bad Alpha? Or his ego?", I said teasing him.

"That was a hell of a pointy heel. And no, pfftt.., it didn't hurt that much. Was just surprised, ya know", he said, defending his little outburst.

"Oh Mr. Alpha, just admit it that you got hurt by a l'il heel."

He huffed. "No. it didn't hurt me, ok.", he said while pouting a bit as I wasn't listening to him.

I cooed, "Aww.. someone doesn't like when things aren't going their way and start acting like a baby and pouting."

His cheeks turned red when he realized he was pouting.

"Omg, now you're blushing too.", I said while laughing and wiping tears from my face. This humiliated Alpha was bad for my stomach as I was laughing soo hard my stomach started hurting.

His cheeks turned redder.

"Ok, Ok. I think it's time to stop now. I'll cut you some slack as you're the Alpha. You can relax now, Alpha." I said while sobering up from the laughter fit I just had.

"Thank you your highness for 'cutting me some slack'. What can I ever do to repay you?", he said, sarcasm dripping from his every word.

'Accept us', my wolf shouted.

"Umm.. Lemme think." I tapped my finger against my chin, acting as if I'm thinking. "Give me the biggest room available in your house when I move", I said, joking.

-----------------------------------------

Right now all my stuff is being moved over to Aiden's house and Chloe and I are standing in my room.

"Wow, I never got to the aspect where I'm gonna miss living with you a hell lot after you'll move", she said while giving me a sidehug.

"I'm going to miss everything too. You know, I always thought it was meet your mate, fall in love with them and then move with them. But for me everything's just weird and confusing.", I said to her.

"It's all gonna be okay. Don't you worry. I'm sure both of you will one day leave behind whatever it is there stopping you guys, and will be madly in love with each other.", she said all those stuff that I was telling myself to reassure myself and not loose trust in us, and whatever that could happen between us.

Just then Aiden entered my room. "Ready to go?", he asked.

I just nodded my head and went downstairs, Chloe and me following him.

There was my whole pack standing in the living room to see me off, and a couple of girls were giving me the stink eye. As to what Chloe has told me, some girls are jealous that I managed to 'score the hot Aiden.' Sometimes I really want to tell them that they can have him if they really want. Maybe he'll love one of them.

I hugged my family and my friends and said goodbye.

I got in the car, again without Aiden opening the door for me like a gentleman. That's ok. I don't need any 'Aiden' to open the door for me. I can't do that.

'Yeah, but we do need an Aiden to love us', said my wolf.

'Just shut up. You have to say these things at the perfect time, don't you?', I said sarcastically to my wolf and then shut her out.