Chapter 6 : He smiled at me.

Start from the beginning

"I said let me. Move."

Still confused with Jimin hyung's behaviour, I slowly move from the seat, giving Jimin hyung space to carry her.

"Are you sure, hyung? She's kinda heavy," i try to joke.

"Yes," he's already carrying her, in bridal style.

"Uhm, is there any lamb skewers left?" The girl woke up.

Jimin hyung looked at her. "Hi, Jimin. You can put me down now," she giggles.

Somehow I feel, I don't even know how to describe it when I saw those two smiling to each other. She never smiled to me like the way she smiled to other members especially Jimin hyung.

That is why I tried to be close with her just like Jin hyung and to see that I was the only one who always making her sad, urgh it was a horrible feeling I've ever had.

---

Eunha's P.O.V

I still can't stop myself from smiling on my bed. Park Jimin just carried me in bridal style!! I wished I can turned back time and pretended to sleep at that time he was carrying me. Kyaaaaaa ><

It's just, I don't feel comfortable when he touched my exposed leg. AHH, I REMEMBERED SOMETHING. Jungkook's jacket!

See, Jimin? You with your charms made me forgot to return this back, ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ..

"Brrr...." Oh, my stomach. Can you please at once let me sleep without eating in the middle of the night?

"Brrrr..." Ohh, I guess not, urgh..

Got myself out the bed, I peeked through the door, make sure there's nobody outside. CHECKED.

I tiptoed carefully, going downstairs without making a sound. Just when I thought I'm the only one who is hungry right now, I saw Jungkook silently closed their dorm's door.

"Psst. Jungkook!" I called him.

"OH! Yah! You scared me with that hair!" He whispered.

"Can't sleep?" I asked.

"I'm hungry like I think I can eat a cow right now," he chuckled.

---

"Hey, please tie your hair. No matter wherever you move in this kitchen, you scared me," he sighed.

"Haishhh, this boy," I complained as I tying my hair into a bun, "Err, not in that style please?" He said.

"What? Why?" I asked. Accepting his request, I tied it into a ponytail.

"Yess, that's more like it. I don't like the earlier one. You look ugly and I don't want puke infront of you," he laughed.

"JERK!"

---

I never thought I can eat and laugh with him right now. He's kinda funny tho. And his love to lamb skewers is undeniable. He only let me ate a few while he ate all of it.

"You can't eat alot. Lamb skewers will make you fat," he flicked my hand as I tried to grab as many sticks as I could.

"But you don't even look fat," I replied.

"That's because I'm working my body out," he said, proudly. "You gotta learn control your diet in your trainee days. If you want to debut, your body need to look hot and sexy," he smirks at me.

"Yeah, right." I spat.

"So, are you gonna stay at home tomorrow? Because Namjoon hyung told me that PD-nim met them earlier because we will filming a music video for our song title," he spoke, breaking the silence

"Oh really?" Wow, why so excited, Eunbi?

"Yeah, you wanna come?" HE EFFIN' INVITES ME!!!!!

"Uh, let's see..Okay!" I tightened my lips to hide my smile.

He laughs at me as he scrunched his nose, showing his bunny teeth. Bunny? Stop smiling like an idiot, Eunbi!

---

After two hours of laughing, fighting, cursing, smiling at each other, we both started to feel sleepy.

"Hey, go to sleep," he yawns.

"Okay, you too. You looked tired."

"Yepp, tired laughing with you," he chuckled.

We both going upstairs, wishing goodnight to each other and entered to our dorms. I mean I went into my dorm and he went into his dorm.

Lying on my bed, feeling so highly sleepy, I whispered slowly to myself, "Goodnight, Jungkookie."

---

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Sweet dream, Eunha. Goodnight," I smiled, mumbled slowly with myself.

"What did you say?" V hyung wakes up, suddenly ask that then lie back, continues his snoring. I thought he heard me. Ayy, this hyung..

(A/N : Getting more Eunkook's moments yeayyyy! Don't forget to vote, comment and share! Thankyouuu so much for the 600 reads! 😘😘😘😘)