Chapter 6 : He smiled at me.

Start from the beginning

"Well, I noticed you kept looking at me when I played with my phone."

"What? Don't be so full of yourself. I'm looking at the tree outside there," he stuck out his finger across my face, pointing a tree outside of the van's window.

"Ohhh, hahaha. My mistake," I chuckled shyly.

---

Jungkook's P.O.V

I was talking with Jin hyung and he asked me to stay with the girl. Yeah, I do agree. Who knows there might be something happen to her if I left her alone in that van. Plus it's already late right now.

So, I turned around, told her about my conversation with Jin hyung. For the first time, my heart is beating so fast when I see her hair in a messy bun.

I didn't expect she would looked so hot with that hairstyle. I couldn't stop looking at her when she's so engrossed playing with her phone. My eyes kept on trailing every features on her side face, continuing down to her neck and her exposed legs.

Realizing something hardened under my abdomen, oh shit, now I got a new problem. Hi boner, long time no see.

---

Eunha's P.O.V

He turned his back. Now he's facing at me again. He opened his eyes, looking at me. "Oh, no no," he mumbled.

I was confused with him. He can't stop moving like something is crawling on his body.

"Are you okay? You looked like a fish out of water," I asked, touching his shoulder.

"No! I mean, I'm okay!" He continued, "Here, don't you think it's cold? Cover it properly," he passed over his jacket to me, asking me to cover my bare thighs since I'm wearing black shorts.

"Uh, thanks, Jungkook," I replied slowly.

"What's taking them so long?" He spat ignoring my words.

---

Jungkook's P.O.V

Problem solved. You don't even know how hard I have to suffer especially when she touched me earlier.

Thank god she listened to my words to cover her 'uncovered' thighs. Atleast, I can sit with peace right now. I don't know how long it was took for my problem solved because as I start to face her again, she already asleep.

"Sleepyhead," I laughed a bit.

Just when I closed my eyes and starts to fall asleep, I feel something grabbed and pulled my arm. I realized that it was the girl who was doing it, "Girl, you startled me," I whispered slowly as I looked at her..

She looked like a cute little girl with hugging her teddy bear.. Well in this case, my arm is the teddy bear, ㅋㅋㅋㅋ..

---

"Guys, wake up. We're home," I heard Yoongi hyung's voice. But I ignored it, thought it was a dream.

"Hey, wake up, Jungkook," someone patted my shoulder.

I slowly rub my eyes, looking around the van, all the members had already gone except Jimin hyung. That was when I realized that we were already home. "It must've been long sleep I had earlier," yawning.

My yawns stopped as I remembered the girl which was now sleeping soundly having her head on my lap.

I don't know but seeing her sleep like that makes me smile. She looks so calm and peace.

As I continue to enjoy my view looking at her sleeping, "Move. Let me carry her upstairs. Get some rest now," Jimin hyung said.

"It's okay hyung, I-"