"I'm seventeen." Cora stated.

Stiles pointed to Cora as if she was a shiny ball of purity. "See, that's an answer. That's how we answer people." He boated.

Brianna smirked at the female Hale before speaking up, "Well, seventeen how you'd measure in years." The blonde mused.

"Alright, I'm just gonna drop it." Stiles said. "Why can't we just get Bri's magic book and watch it on there? Wouldn't that be a lot easier? Plus what happened to Derek and the cello girl?"

"First of all her name was Paige." Brianna stated. "Second of all, I wasn't there. I can only use that book to show my own memories."

"Okay, what happened to Derek and Paige?" Stiles urged them on.

"What do you think happened? They were teenagers." Peter responded. "One minute, it's, 'I hate you, don't talk to me'. The next, it's frantic groping in any dark corner they could manage to find themselves alone for five minutes. Their favorite dark corner was an abandoned distillery outside of Beacon Hills."

"Alright, hold up." Stiles interrupted him. "How do you know all this? You just said that they were alone."

"Back then, I wasn't just Derek's Uncle. I was his best friend, his closest confidante. That's how I know."

Ugh, how Derek could ever trust that piece of trash is beyond me.

Derek and Paige were having a make out session and it kind of made Brianna a little disturbed to listen about. Thankfully it was over soon when Paige asked Derek why he liked her and vice versa. Even though it continued, it was cut short once again when Derek smelt blood. It kind of freaked Paige out since she had no idea what he could hear or smell.

Apparently only seconds later a good five or so packs entered the room. They were talking about hunters, the Argent's, killing a member of Ennis' pack. The alphas of the pack got into a heated discussion quickly before Marco, one of Deucalion's betas, walked up to a pissed off Ennis. Marco claimed that the dead beta of Ennis' killed a hunter but Ennis said it was an accident.

A fight that was sure to happen was interrupted by a howl. A fully turned wolf walked in on all fours before turning into a women. Talia Hale. Back then she was the most powerful and respected alpha in that area. She was why Brianna's family fled to Beacon Hills in the first place.

Back then Deucalion, just like Talia, was the one to fight for peace and love. He even tried to stop Ennis on his mission to avenge his beta. Brianna guessed it didn't work for some reason and that's why Deucalion was how he was. It seemed like a plausible explanation.

At real time, on the condensation on the window, Peter drew a spiral with his finger. "It's the symbol for vendetta." Brianna stated simply, she'd seen it so much the past few years that she couldn't not speak up.

"Man, you guys really take that revenge thing to, like, a whole new level, don't you?" Stiles asked.

Brianna shook her head, "It's not just revenge."

"Losing a member of your pack isn't like losing family. It's like you lose a limb." Cora continued.

"My kind aren't drawn to packs but I've grown up with them. I could understand why Ennis was so angry." Brianna said. "It kills you inside."

"They wouldn't even let him see the body." Peter explained before diving into a story about a deputy who wouldn't let a pissed off Ennis see the body. The deputy? Oh, it was the now sheriff Stilinski.

Brianna shuffled about on hear seat in front of the desk next to Stiles and opposite Cora. "I don't get it. What does this have to do with Derek?" She questioned Peter.