Chapter 4 : Flirty Boys

Mulai dari awal

I laughed. These 95z hyungs never failed making me laugh. They always argued over little things, then the next thing in the morning, there they are, playing online games, laughing together.

No wonder a lot of our fans 'shipped' them together. Because of their friendship. I still remember when Jimin hyung first entered this house. He's the last one who became a trainee in our group. He was a shy boy, like he couldn't even lift his head to look at the hyungs. Not until, V hyung encouraged him to feel confident with himself and helped Jimin hyung to confront people in school.

"Kookie-yah! Stop daydreaming. Come here faster. We gotta try to harmonize this song and let Yoongi hyung listen to it later," V hyung said.

---

Eunha's P.O.V

I woke up seeing the beds are already empty without Umji and SinB. They left a note for me which makes my huge smile reading the first part, slowly fades away.

"Unnie, sorry we didn't wake you up. Manager Jo said that he giving you 3 days off without training to make sure you feel comfortable living in that house. Well, Hoseokie oppa told us everything about this dawn incidents, so we told Manager Jo. ㅋㅋㅋ and he thought it might be the best giving you days off. And unnie, me and Umji will be also not be at home in your days off because of practices and we're going to visit our parents. So, we're hoping you will be getting along with the oppas okay? Be good unnie. See you later! xoxo, SinB & Umji."

I take the pillow again and shout as loud as I can. Why... this.. is.. happening.. to.. me..

---

Ahhh, that's a refreshing shower. But it's too cold. Covering my body with towel, I grabbed my white sweater and my black short.

Starting my day off by taking a walk outside of the house. Everyone seemed still sleeping.. I left out a relief sigh. Well, this is a good start.

"Yes you're my only girl, neoneun naege choego~
Neoui harureul algo sipeo, neoui hansumi doego sipeo~"

That voice again.. his falsetto is perfect, the way he controlled his voice amazed me. Wait, it's 10 o'clock in the morning. He didn't sleep at all? Hah, why do you even care, Eunbi?

All of sudden, his actions towards me this morning came to my mind again. I nearly growled but stopped when someone sat beside me.

I tried to take a peek of his face since he was wearing a snapback. Then, while he taking his snapback off, "Well, have a nice sleep last night?" Jimin.. IT'S JIMIN I TELL YOU! Okay calm down, Eunbi.. don't freak him out.

"Err, not really. I'm had stomach ache," I chuckled to him.

He immediately covering his nose after hearing my answer. I laughed with his cute action, slowly patted his back. "I didn't even poop." Did I just say that to to him?

"Ah, just joking," he laughed.. He is so cute, with that laughs and the way he covered his mouth while laughing.. Aww..

"Emm, you asked me to show you whether I am the main dancer in this group, right?"

"Ah, I was just kid-"

"I can show you," he cuts my words.

"Well, if you insist.. Go on," I crossed my arms.

Then, he started off by showing his body waves. IS THAT BODY EVEN HAVE BONES?

And he did this popping dance, which was kinda my thing, so I joined him doing it too. I'm having so much fun seeing he dancing so hard, maybe trying to make me impressed of him. Well, you did well, Jimin..

I can't stop laughing so hard when he started to twerk. That booty.. duh Eunbi, he got a better ass than you. And why are you looking at his booty, you perverted girl!

"Stop it! I can't stop laughing. Stop it!"

"Glad you like it. Well, how was it? You believe that I'm the main dancer now?" He said, standing a few feets away from me.

I nodded, covering my mouth. My tears bursted out because of laughing too much.

Jimin then ended up his 'show' by doing poppings again. He dances while walking closer to me. At first, I didn't move at all, thought he's gonna stop. But no, he still doing it. Closer than before because I can feel his breathing through my hair..

"Keep your energy for this evening, Jimin-ah," Jin suddenly appeared.

Jimin immediately stops. His face is blushing, "Ah, hyung. Yes, I was just showing her my dance moves," he rubbed his neck.

"Yeah, right," Jin replied.

Embarassed with his hyung's answer, "Ayy, hyung," he sighed. Boy, Jimin. You're so cute when you did that. But my fangirl mode stopped when my brain rewinded the popping scene earlier..

Duhh, boys. Flirts and boys can't never be separated. I pouted my lips.

Seeing Jin, I suddenly remembered something, "Jin, can you bring me to the place where you bought the lamb skewers? Gotta make it up for your maknae, yknow?" I left out a sigh.

"Oh, sure. You want to go now? Don't you have practice?" He asked.

I shook my head as a response.

"Can I follow you guys too?" Jimin asked, raising his hand. Awww, such a baby.

"No, stay. Yoongi asked us to harmonize the songs. I heard our maknae already starts practicing in the studio," Jin spat.

Jimin arched his eyebrows, "What about you? You included too."

"Yoongi won't be having that much courage to be mad at me. If he does, then he will spend alot of his money eating outside," Jin smirked.

He continued again, "Enough with questions. Tell Jungkook I won't be long. And please wake Taehyung up," Jin requested to Jimin.

"Alright hyung. Take care while driving. Don't forget to wear seatbelts!" He glanced at his hyung and winked at me before walking inside of the house. Shishh, what a boy! Do you think I'm going to fangirl over that? Because YES I AMMMMMMM!!

I hid my smile, my inner cheeks getting hurt because I bit it too hard.

"So, Eunha? Come inside the car," Jin said.

He started the engine. I remembered Jimin's words. Smiling with myself, carefully putting on the seatbelt.

"Why..don't you have practice today, Eunha?" He asked.

"Uhmm, Manager Jo gives me 3 days off," I smiled to him, awkwardly.

He drove the car out of the garage. Cool guy. But earlier, he sounded like a mom.

"Do you already have breakfast?"

"No, not yet, Jin" Thank God he asked because my stomach is growling right now.

I stopped monologed within myself when he spontaneously take my hand and, "Lady, do you mind to use proper language? Not Jin, but Jin oppa," he smirked.

(Lalalalala. Not jin but jin oppa. Hahahahaha. Chapter 4 it is! Slightly shorter than before because I'm too sleepy right now! Don't forget to vote and comment! Muahmuah 💞💞)