CHAPTER 17 ★ Stranger Danger

A/N: Recently changed the cover for this fic
Do you guys like it?

Also, I was listening to "Distraction" by Kehlani when I wrote this so I think you'd enjoy it more if you did too :)

If you haven't read "Kill Me Gently" please check it out. I'm trying to update both whenever I can.

== ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ ==

As the day soon came to an end, Camila and Lauren were still in the basketball court.

"Lo, this isn't fair!" The small brunette said breathlessly.

"C'mon, I'm going easy on you," the green eyed celebrity made another layup over Camila.

"I can't play basketball!"

"Yeah, not with that attitude."

Camila started to pout. She turned around with her arms crossed.

"Don't do that Camz. You're making me feel guilty."

"Good. That's what I'm trying do."

Lauren held the ball and smirked at her brilliant idea. She threw the basketball at the back of the small brunette.

"Ouch! Lo, what the he-" Camila turned around stopping mid sentence when she realized the green eyed beauty was really close to her face now.

"If you shoot one you'll get a kiss."

The brunette rolled her eyes, "Nice try, but no." She squeezed Lauren's cheeks and playfully pushed her back.

"No one ever denies my kisses! Like ever!" The celeb beauty faked being hurt.

"There's always a first for everything." She ran to retrieve the ball. "How about this. If you make three long shots in a row, you'll get a kiss from me."

"Is that a challenge I hear?"

"Yes, let's see what you've got Jauregui."
Camila passed the basketball to Lauren.

She makes the first shot with ease.

"That's one."

The green eyed beauty shows off her handles with the ball for a few seconds before shooting another perfect basket.

"Two for two Camz."

"Don't be so confident. It might mess up your game." Camila teased.

"Pshh, not even. I've practiced my threes every week." Lauren was spinning the ball on her index finger now. "Get ready, I'm going to get that kiss from you."

"Then what are you waiting for?"

"Alright. Lauren Jauregui has the ball. She has the possession with seconds remaining on the clock," the green eyed beauty narrates while dribbling. "She crosses her defender over making her fall. Jauregui's wide open for a game winning three! This is do or die folks. Will. She. Make it. Lauren takes the shot!"

The celebrity beauty took the shot. The ball had a nice arc going to the basket. Lauren was positive it was going in.

And it did.

"Yeah baby three for three! I don't take L's," The green eyed beauty celebrated with her arms in a victory pose.

"Okay, okay. You win show-off." Camila shook her head. "Come here so I can give you your kiss."

Lauren ran to the smaller brunette and immediately kissed her on the lips. It started off as small pecks then escalated to a long, deep kiss. "God, I'm falling for you more every second," She admitted as she caressed Camila's cheek gently.