CHAPTER 3 ★ These Feelings

A/N: Listen to the above song "Make It To Me" by Sam Smith for a better read. I thought it'd go great with this chapter.

** TRIGGER WARNING **
VIOLENCE AND BULLYING

Nothing too bad happens, but just in case, I put it in there. I'll warn you when it comes and ends.

== ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶) ==

After the encounter with Lauren, Camila couldn't keep her mind tamed. Three week already passed since that day. But the memory of her holding Lauren's face and being real close was still crystal clear. Oh no.

It was a Saturday and here was Camila, all alone in her room moping around in her bed dejectedly. She was the only Cabello in the mansion at the moment.

"Why does Lauren have to be homeless?!" She shouted. And why am I rich!?

Liking each other is out of the picture... this isn't fair.

Camila visited Lauren every time she was available after school. The alley next to Burger King became her secret haven in a way. There's rarely any cars and people passing, so that's a relief.

Everytime they would meet up, both of them would talk about how their day went. It was always relaxing being with each other. If one of them spoke, the other would stay quiet and listen.

The small Latina loved how Lauren was so passionate about everything she would tell her. It always came from the heart. Camila just wished she would be more open about her personal life.

Like how did Lauren become homeless? Where's her parents? Siblings?

Those questions kept popping in Camila's head, but she kept them to herself. The brunette didn't want to push Lauren to answer. The time will come when she will open up to her.

Camila is willing to wait.

When the Latina became tired of rolling in bed thinking about the 'whys' and 'what ifs' of her life, she lazily got up.

It was only 4pm in the afternoon, so Camila went down stairs. "Egyyppt!!"

Instantly, her personal butler came rushing into the living room from the kitchen.

"Yes, Ms. Cabello?" He stopped right in front of Camila.

"Can you take me to Dinah's please?"

"Already one step ahead of you ma'am." Egypt showed her the keys to the limo with a smile.

The brunette smiled back. "You know me so well."

Egypt tilted the hat on his head in acknowledgement. Then went outside to get the limo ready.

Once she was at Dinah's front door, Egypt drove off. The Latina was about to knock, when it suddenly opened.

"Ahhhhh!!!!" Dinah and Camila screamed simultaneously.