CHAPTER 18 ★ Change of Plans

A/N: It's been such a long time since I updated this. Even I forgot what I wrote omg

But I managed to finally finish this chapter so here you go!

P.S. I hope y'all are still with me on this fanfic.

== ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ ==

Lauren and the other three raced to the game room to tell Lucy and Ally what happened.

"Guys!" The green eyed singer shouted as they all passed through the same door. "Good news or bad news?"

They were too busy playing table tennis to hear Lauren.

"Guys?"

"Oh hey Laur," Lucy replied taking a quick glance before she wacked the ball back to Ally. "Hold your thought. This is our tie breaker."

"This can't wait!"

"Uh, bad news then," Ally returned the ball to Lucy effortlessly.

"Austin Machine is one of my opening acts!!"

"WHAT?!" her best friend shouted missing the ball. "Wait... who's Austin Machine?"

"Mahone," Camila corrected.

"Machine, Mahone what's the difference," Lauren rolled her eyes. "All I know is that he's major trouble. I can sense it from miles away."

"How so?" Ally asked walking to the distressed singer.

"He basically eye fucked Camila! That's enough for me to know he's not supposed to be here!"

Dinah and Normani started cracking up behind the green eyed beauty. Ally stared at them with a disapproving look.

"And I'm guessing y'all made up?"

"Yep, and we're together now." Dinah replied happily holding Normani's hand.

"Okay, back to this. We need to make a plan." Lauren interrupted.

"For what?" Lucy asked.

"To get Mahone out of my tour!"

Camila walked closer to Lauren as she held her hand comfortingly. She gave her a kiss on the cheek after. "We don't have to make this a big deal. I'm all yours, Lo."

The green eyed singer thought for a moment. She knew Camila was right, but revenge is just around the corner too.

"Will you blame me if I still want to replace him?" Lauren kissed the brunette on the forehead. "It'll give me a peace of mind once we get this issue over with."

"I second that," Dinah raised her hand. "I don't like him either."

"Same here," Normani shook her head. "Get Rihanna instead!"

"Yes, girl!"

"We totally need a picture with her DJ!"

"I know!" The Polynesian beauty said cheerfully.

"Okay, fine. If you want to replace him go ahead." Camila agreed.

Lauren cleared her throat to get everyone's attention. "Now that I have my girlfriend's permission, everyone yell yeah in favor to kick Mahone out. One.. Two.. Three!"

"YEAHHH!!" All of them shouted in unison.

"Great, the plot for his total demise starts now!"

"Lauren!" Camila slapped her lightly on the arm.

"Ha, just kidding." The green eyed singer laughed. "Let's begin with why he needs to go. It has to be convincing so my manager will believe it."

"How about that we're all uncomfortable with his presence?" Normani suggested.