CHAPTER 13 ★ Who's Shawn Mendes?

A/N: Let's all take the time to look at the pic above. Like where's the lie tho?? 😂💀

Warning: There will be physical fighting close to the end of this chapter. Prepare yourselves.

Who vs. Who you ask? Read to find out.

== ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ ==

Arriving back at her penthouse, Lauren couldn't help but smile at the thought of Camila.

Everything that took place that morning, with their duet, was indeed the best in her opinion.

The green eyed beauty was just about to open the door to get inside when someone suddenly grabbed her shoulder from behind.

Instinctively, Lauren turned around and clasped ahold of the stranger's arm and twisted it. Perks for learning jujitsu at an early age.

"Ouch!! L-leggo legooo!!" It was Zayn.

Her eyes widened and immediately let go. "Sorry!! You shouldn't have done that! I could've seriously broken your arm!"

"Tell me about it." Zayn was holding his arm protectively now.

"Why are you here anyway?"

"Oh right! We have to perform at a carnival tomorrow. Management told me at the last minute."

"Alright thanks for the heads up. Anything else?" Lauren opened the door now.

"Nah that's all. I'll text you the details later." Zayn gives her a thumbs up.

"Okay, thanks man."

"Yeah, rest up. Tomorrow's gonna be a big day. I'll tell you if something else comes up!!"

Nodding, the green eyed girl went inside as Zayn walked the other direction.

At the same time, Camila was staring at her phone contemplating on what to do. The guy she met on the elevator, not knowing he was a celebrity, followed her on twitter.

The brunette didn't even have to think long as she received a message from the said person.

Shawn Mendes @ShawnMendes
Hey elevator girl :)
4:14 PM

Camila Cabello @camilacabello97
Oh hii
4:16 PM

Shawn Mendes @ShawnMendes
Do you have time to talk or am I bothering you?
4:17 PM

Camila Cabello @camilacabello97
Well I was technically going to take a nap...
4:20 PM

Shawn
Really?? My bad go ahead and sleep
4:22 PM