CHAPTER 12 ★ Last Minute Duet

A/N: I'M BAAACCKK!! 😄 Sorry for being gone for such a long time. Plz don't kill me I just turned 16 a few weeks ago lol

I've seen and am very grateful for all your song suggestions thank you so much!!

I'll reveal what song I chose in this chapter.

Also if you havent noticed yet, I changed my user to royalityblueexx so don't get confused it's still me. 🙈🙊

Enjoyyy potatoes :)

== ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ ==

Lauren's POV
I just revealed that I wanted Camila as my collaboration partner.

Looking through the glass, I observed the brunette's reaction. It seemed like she was in total shock. Was it too much too soon?

"Hold on Laur, you want Camila?" My uncle was surprised as well. "Are you sure? We might be putting a lot of pressure on her for this."

He was right. What was I even thinking? She wouldn't want to do this with me. We're not even that close. But yesterday did get pretty intimate... Damn it! I can't look at my penthouse the same anymore!

"Okay fine, I change my mind. Camila you don't-"

"I'll do it."

"What?" Whoa, I think I'm hearing things. She actually agreed? Nahhh.

"I want to be you're collab partner."

As Camila said those words my heart leaped for joy. Well shit she does!

"That's great to hear!" I replied as casual as possible. Yeah, I was screaming inside by the way.

I saw my uncle still hesitating at the idea.

"C'mon Uncle, let's give it a try. Camila sang, well on accident, while you were gone and I think the song fits her voice."

Camila kept staring at me through the glass as she listened from the speaker that connected the two rooms. I noticed a small smile crept its way to her face.

"Alrighty then, this is your album so I can't stop you." My uncle walked towards the counter at the center of the room and grabbed a box that was placed underneath it.

He grabbed another set of headphones and walked back to Camila giving it to her. I saw Uncle Trevor whispering something to the small Latina, which made her laugh.

I wonder what he said...

As Camila entered the recording room, she connected the headphones where it needed to be. Then she walked to stand beside me.