CHAPTER 10 ★ No Lie

A/N: Hiii, so sorry for the late update writer's block sucks mangos!!

But the gif above hehe 👀👀👀

I decided to make this chapter third person for a change enjoyyy

== ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶) ==

Camila was so stunned. She didn't expect Lauren to do such a thing.

Before the small Latina realized it, their lips were connected into a kiss.

Their lips fit so perfectly together. Lauren began deepening the kiss and Camila just went with it.

The green eyed beauty was basically hovering on top of the brunette now. For some reason, Camila didn't stop her. It just felt amazing.

The green eyed beauty had her hands on both sides of Camila's body trapping her. Lauren's knee was in between the smaller girl's legs too.

When the older girl slid her knee upwards to make contact with the brunette's center, Camila let out a moan.

"Damn you, Camila..." Lauren let out breathlessly after breaking the kiss. They were still close to each other's faces. "I-I hate how you make me feel."

The brunette just stared up at Lauren. She almost forgot the green eyed girl still had shades on to mask her tears. Either way, Camila can clearly see them falling onto the lenses from looking down at her.

Without hesitation, the Latin beauty slowly took off the shades.

Camila became heartbroken at what she saw...

Lauren's green eyes were puffy and red from all the tears. A clear description of hurt, anger, and sadness were present on her face.

Dropping the shades on the floor, Camila used the pads of her thumbs to wipe the lingering tears in Lauren's eyes.

"It wasn't my intention to hurt you badly." Camila let out as a whisper.

Clenching her jaw, Lauren looked away. "...B-but you did." Fresh tears started falling down her pale complexion. "Camila, y-you really did hurt m-me."

The brunette closed her eyes now hearing and listening to every word Lauren uttered.

Every stutter, every tremble, everything.

Camila couldn't bear to see the green eyed beauty in so much pain. Especially when she was the one who caused it.

So with that, the brunette gently pushed Lauren off of her and now straddled the older girl instead.

This took Lauren by surprise. "W-what are you d-doing?" Wiping tears from her eyes and face, she now looked up at Camila.

"Don't ask. Just watch."

"Get off me..."

"No." Camila countered.

"I said get off me." The green eyed girl commanded trying to move from underneath her.

"Not until you hear me out and accept my apology first."

"I don't have to..."

"But you want to."