CHAPTER 16 ★ Jealousy Sucks

"Everyone this is Lucy Vives."

Camila's POV
Lucy. Interesting. I stared at the girl in front of me. There's just something about her that pisses me off.

"You must be Camila," Lucy was now smiling with her hand stretched out for me to shake.

"Yeah that's me. Thanks for saying it right," I accepted her hand.

She started laughing, "Everytime I get your name wrong Lauren here won't stop yelling at me."

I looked at the said girl who was blushing.

"Let's not get into detail about that," Lauren grabbed her best friend's arm and dragged her to the kitchen. "Everyone must me hungry. Lucy and I will make our specialty."

Did they just say their specialty?

"Yes!" Normani and Dinah said aloud. The Polynesian girl looked at the chocolate skinned beauty. Without another word, both stomped away in different directions.

This is way too funny. But whatever. What could Lauren and Lucy's specialty be? She is getting on my nerves.

"I'm not even gonna say anything," Ally broke me from my thoughts and walked towards me. "You coming Mila?"

"U-uh, sure."

"I know, jealousy sucks right?"

"Huh?"

Ally shook her head, "Don't give me that look. I don't say much, but I know more than what people think."

"I don't know what you're talking about Ally," I said nervously.

"Do you see Normani and Dinah?" The shorter girl pointed them out. "After what happened at lunch where Mani said she doesn't like DJ like that. Dinah got upset. Normani doesn't know her feelings yet for her lioness, but she's thinking about it. Dinah already knows her feelings for her tigress. She just needs confirmation so her ego won't get targeted if she confesses."

I had my mouth open as Ally explained her observations to me. She and I had similar thoughts about this whole thing, but I never knew she could get all that from just looking.

"I don't think lions and tigers go together..." I tried changing the topic.

"Not the point Mila. What I'm trying to say is, if I got all that from their situation do you want really me to tell you what I got from yours?"

I thought for a minute and nodded, "Why not? I'm curious to know."

Ally sighed rolling her eyes, "Fine. Basically when you saw Lucy get into the elevator, you were very curious of her. I noticed you staring throughout the elevator ride."

"Hey, I was not!" I intervened.

"Don't even lie. It was obvious you were waiting for her to get off. When we reached the hundredth floor and she got out with us, you got skeptical that she wasn't just an average girl passing by. This is Lauren's floor and you desperately wanted to know who she is at that point. As Lucy walked the other direction you wer-"

"Okay, okay! I get it. I'm jealous."

"Good that you realize."

I pouted, "You don't have to rub it in my face."

"Lucy and Lauren seem to be very close friends-" Ally started.

"What are you trying to say?"

"Nothing. It's self explanatory."