CHAPTER 15 ★ Double Trouble

A/N: OMG SO CLOSE TO 30k reads !!  Thank you so much!!🎉🎉❤❤

Here's a new chapter to celebrate!

and...

P.S. I know I disappeared for awhile, but I'm back! Hope you enjoy.

== ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ ==

"What?!" Dinah, Normani, and Ally screamed out.

"Keep it down!! Camila whisper yelled. All the girls were huddled close at a table in the school cafeteria.

"So are you gonna tell us everything or not?" Dinah asked.

"I will, I will!" The small brunette took a deep breath in and out. "So, what happened yesterday..."

Flashback
"Slow down Camila!" Lauren watched as the other girl munched down the fries and onion rings at the same time.

"Mmm, it's so good!" Camila grabbed her large soda on top of the table and drank from it. She wasn't playing around about being hungry. The brunette literally ordered large everything.

The green eyed beauty just continued to stare at Camila. She so often ate a few fries here and there on her tray, but nothing more.

"Sorry if I look like a beast eating right now," The small Latina took a bite from her whopper.

"Oh, no. Eat to your heart's content. It's my treat remember," Lauren smiled.

"I feel bad. You barely touched you're hamburger..."

The older girl looked down at her food."I was just thinking how funny it is..."