CHAPTER 6 ★ Her or Them?

A/N: ** TRIGGER WARNING ** FOR BULLYING

Don't worry... Just food wasted with some blood here and there. Its all good.

== ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ ==

"You thought you wouldn't see me again? Are you serious right now Lauren?" Camila emphasized her words.

The said girl continued looking at the smaller Latina. The smile Lauren had was now replaced with complete confusion. "What are you talking about?"

"So this is how you're gonna approach it?" The brunette clenched the bags in her hand. "Let me ask... Why did you disappear all of a sudden?"

The green eyed beauty stared at the ground staying mute.

"Answer me Lauren!!!"

"Its hard to explain okay!!! The said girl looked at Camila again. "I promise when it's the right time, I'll tell you."

"The right time?" Camila repeated angrily. "This isn't some type of movie Lauren! You basically left without another word!" The brunette set the bags on the ground. "I went into this alley so many times to see if you'd come back... But no, it felt like you just left the face of the Earth!!"

"Camila please, don't be mad at me. All I'm asking is for you to watch the news tomorrow and everything will be explained." Lauren was trying to reason with the girl in front of her.

"No. I'm not gonna do anything you say. The only reason why I'm even here..." Camila slowly approached Lauren now. "...is to teach you a lesson on what happens if you mess with me ever again."

Camila grabbed and opened one of the bags she bought. The whopper was the first thing she saw, so that's what she took out.

"W-what are you doing?"

** WARNING STARTS NOW **

The brunette didn't say anything. She just unwrapped the burger and tore it in half. "This is for leaving!" Camila slammed the two halves on both sides of Lauren's face. Pieces of the whopper splattered everywhere.

The pale skinned girl didn't expect that, so it hit her with great accuracy.

Before Lauren could react, the apple pie was now in Camila's hand. "This one is for not coming back!" She smashed the pie on top of the green eyed girl's head without hesitation.

Bits of the apple pie stuck to Lauren's hair. She had no idea why Camila was acting this way.

"S-stop. I'm begging you Camila." Lauren looked directly at the brunette with pleading eyes. But there was pure hatred on her features. "Why are you doing this?"

"My life became hell at school today because of you." Camila stated venomously.

Lauren's eyes widened. "How? I was nowhere near you!'

"Those girls that beat you up go to my school. They made rumors about me... That I fucked you."

"So this is your way of releasing you're anger?... You're pressure?" Lauren wiped some of the food still stuck on her. Then got down from the garbage can going right in front of Camila. "It's not even true! Why are you getting all riled up about it! And why on me!?"

The small Latina became silent. She was trying to come up with anything to counter what the green eyed girl just said.

"Camila, you're blaming me for what happened to you? Look at me!" The brunette slowly looked at Lauren's face. The green eyed girl pointed at a noticeable scar on her left temple. "See this? It's a permanent mark now. If I ever look at my reflection in a puddle, mirror, or whatever... I'll always remember what happened to me that day."