CHAPTER 9 ★ What's Good?

A/N: Listen to "Hollow" by Tori Kelly ft. Big Sean for this chapter.

So, Camila is about to face Lauren... Jauregui. Will they fight? Make up? Who knows...

Read on if you dare to find out.

== ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ ==

Camila's POV

The moment finally arrived when the elevator reached the hundredth floor.

Stretching my arms out, I looked both ways of the empty hallway.

I decided to start on the left side. Zayn was actually telling the truth about this floor. Behind sliding glass doors, you can see a huge swimming pool with a diving board. There was even a jacuzzi next to it! This is amazing... it's just like my mansion, but ten times better!

"She's way richer compared to me..." I couldn't believe that the person I met in the alley, with the shaggy and dirty appearance, would turn out to be someone more superior.

Plus, I don't actually consider myself rich. If you look at it, I wouldn't have anything if it weren't for my dad. I'm a senior in high school... I should have a part time job by now. But here I am jobless depending on my parents' money to survive.

Now that I look at it, I feel so useless. Yeah I'm rich, but I didn't work to earn any of the money I have. While here was Lauren... Even though she didn't finish high school, she's actually living her dream. She made herself be known to the world.

Continuing down the hall, I came across another door. This time I could tell it was an arcade room. Well, more like a casino and a carnival combined.

This floor is so ridiculous. If I owned all this, I'd never go outside ever again. Like seriously.

When I reached the corner, I stopped. I had this eerie feeling that someone was following me... But of course when I turned back, no one was in sight. It's like this floor was deserted.  It's getting on my nerves...

Putting those thoughts aside, I turned at the corner. I'm not about to scare myself because my mind is playing tricks on me again.

This time I found a basketball court. But still, the green eyed girl's penthouse was nowhere to be seen. I was losing my patience. I used a shitty elevator to get here and now I'm lost.

Just then, a particular door caught my eye. It was labelled 'Recording Studio.'

"So this is where Lauren makes her songs and music..." I walked up to the door and tried opening it. Of course, it had to be locked.

Walking backwards, I scratched my head annoyed. This freaking building annoys me!! I haven't even found Lauren's penthouse yet! I just wanna go home...

I was about to turn and just head back down until my mind stopped me in my tracks.

I went this far to just leave now... it'll be a total waste. I need to make this sacrifice...