CHAPTER 7 ★ Truth Hurts

A/N: I got 1k+ reads!!! Omfg that's so amazing! Thanks so much for reading, commenting, and voting for my fanfic! I love you all! 💖💖💖

Listen to "Unconditional" by Kehlani for this chapter.

All of them will find out the truth. Who really is Lauren?

== ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶) ==

"No one hates you."

When Camila heard that voice, her head immediately went towards the door.

Dinah was there with her arms folded along with Normani and Ally beside her.

The brunette knew all too well that she wasn't going to hear the end of it. So, Camila gently asked her little sister to step outside and leave them to talk privately.

As Sofia left, the three other girls walked further into the room. Ally gently closed the door behind her.

"I don't know what happened out there. But if I did see more of the shit you were about to do to Lauren... I honestly would've smacked the Latina outta you, Camila." Dinah was serious.

It was the first, in a very long time, that the Latin beauty has ever heard her best friend say her actual name.

Camila tried avoiding eye contact with the girls in front of her. The brunette couldn't bare to see the anger in Dinah's eyes.

"Food splattered everywhere, Lauren bleeding....She was a complete mess!" The Polynesian girl spoke once more. "All I'm gonna ask is... what were you thinking?!"

Camila flinched at Dinah's tone. "I don't know okay!! I didn't mean it!"

"Are you seriously gonna give me that bullshit?" Her best friend was in disbelief. "You don't know why you had the audacity to go to the group of girls that almost killed a human being!?"

The small Latina started fiddling with her fingers anxiously. Dinah was right. Camila went to them on her own will.

"She did what?!" Ally became shocked by this new information.

"Mila, you were with the girls that hurt Lauren!?" Normani was stunned as well.

"Yeah she was. I saw them together in the alley." Dinah explained. "I can't believe you would do that Waltz... Who are you?"

Hearing that, Camila's eyes started tearing up again. She lifted her head slowly looking at the three girls. "I-I'm so sorry. I really am... I didn't know what got to me... I jus-"

"You shouldn't say sorry to us. Lauren's who you need to apologize to." Dinah approached Camila on the bed. The others followed behind.

"I was so freakin' stupid!"

"You really were stupid back there. Especially when you pushed Lauren back down." Dinah shook her head. "But we understand, the pressure got to you."