CHAPTER 14 ★ Limitless

A/N: So yeah I just twisted my ankle in basketball. Hurts like hell so why not post a new chapter right?

There's a twist in this chapter hope you like it. See what I did there?? Haha cuz like I twisted my ankle and there's a twist- yeah okay I'm not funny...

Enjoy :)

= ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ =

"Camila?" Shawn was surprised that she actually showed up. Seeing the brunette walk in, he stood up properly now. "I didn't expect you to be here..."

"Why would you think that?" Camila raised an eyebrow.

"Well, with what happened earlier, I thought you wouldn't want to see my face again."

"I have to say that you did some fucked up shit back there." The brunette maintained a very calm posture as she voiced out her honesty.

Shawn was taken aback. He didn't expect Camila to be this straightforward with him, but the younger singer wasn't about to throw down his ego and admit his wrong doing.

Walking closer, Camile spoke, "And you know what? The way you pushed Lauren was a very unacceptable act in your part too."

"But she started it! Lauren was the one giving me attitdu-"

"At least Lauren was trying to be discreet about it."

"You must be really blind not to see how obviously clear she was in wanting to start a fight with me! Like the way she acted when Zayn introduced me to her!" Shawn was losing his patience. "I was only trying to be nice!"

"So what?! She kept her hands to herself. This whole mess wouldn't have started if you just kept your hands to yourself Shawn! You should've been the bigger person!" Camila shouted back.

Ruffling his hair from frustration he turned his back to the small Latina. "I'm done explaining myself to you. If you're just here to yell at me, you can get out of here. This is just a waste of my time."

Camila clenched her fists angrily. "Fine! I was going to leave either way!!" Turning around, she stomped off making her way back out. What she didn't expect was to collide with another body.

"S-sorry."

Regaining her balance, Camila looked up to see who it was. "Zayn?"

"Oh, hey there," The tattooed singer greeted kindly. "I was just looking for you."

"Did something happen to Lauren!?"

"No!! I wouldn't be here if that was the case. You left this lil guy in my tent. I wanted to give it back."  Zayn picked up the minion that fell from the collision.

"Oh, thanks..." Camila awkwardly took it from him and stared at it.

"I'm guessing you just came out of Shawn's tent?"

"Yeah, but I don't wanna talk about it right now."

"That's no problem. Well, I need to go now-" Zayn was about to walk off until Camila grabbed his arm.