h e l l

even if we can't find heaven I'll walk through hell with you

***

Once again the group had survived and they'd even picked up a few new recruits on the way. While they seemed willing Brianna couldn't help but think they would be questioning their decision if another threat came along. And it did. Just like Noah's Arc, they came in twos.

First, they had the alpha pack. This actually caused a double whammy for Brianna since it brought back somebody from her past she could live without seeing. Then, they had the mysterious person plaguing the town with human sacrifice.

If they could survive that with all pack members alive, then another problem would come along soon, they just knew it. Since when had the world giving them one free year to be normal? Not for a damn long time.

But what if that new evil took form in one of their own? What if that new evil took a liking to another pack member? What if it was too hard to beat?

Well, you know what they did, they walked through hell but did they all reach the light? Or did some get sent to heaven along the way?

Unfortunately my transformation into Jeff Davis or whoever own Teen Wolf did not go too well so I have to do this disclaimer AGAIN. I do not own Teen Wolf, it's characters or its storylines but, however, I do own Brianna Voyant and all of the characters and storylines that come with her. Oh, I still own those witty red shirts and I'm trying to get them shipped out so ... buy them!!!

Ahh, I bet you missed my awful attempts at jokes.

***

{book three of the Voyant series}

Milli out xoxo