~SEQUEL IS UP!!~

So what's up guys a little AN from me, the sequel of The Truth Reigns is up! I hope you guys like the first chapter. I can't wait to continue writing, thanks again for all the support on this story especially since it's my first fanfic of anything. The story's called My Samoan Shield. Read the intro to find out what it's about!

Celeste hasn't spoken to her father since she and The Shield got attacked by The Wyatt family. She's pregnant now from Leati and she's engaged to him. Leati won full custody of Joelle and she lives with his parents now. Since Celeste told Leati she's pregnant, he's been extremely protective over her, it's understandable when your future wife is carrying your child right? While Celeste is pregnant, she still continues to visit every match Leati has, she's always at ring side supporting him. After she gave birth to their child, she continues training to look fit again for Summerslam. She sees her father regularly and she talks to her uncle Glenn regularly about how hard it is to see her father but no words would be exchanged when they see each other. As her uncle he keeps supporting her through everything. She soon starts having matches to make her way up to the top for the WWE Women's Championship against Charlotte. Just when she thinks she's invulnerable, The Authority finds her weak spot, she's going to need her Samoan Shield to get her through this.

Anyways thanks so much for everything guys, I hope you all who read this will smash the vote button and visit my profile, tap on the sequel and start reading it. I'm not forcing you, I'm asking politely.

Lots and lots of love from meeee!!