Chapter 14

'Now you're in trouble you little shit.'' snatching the pillow from our bed he starts slamming the two lads with pillow, all of them laughing while having so much fun. ''OH YOU LITTLE SHIT'' I grab a bigger pillow and start hitting Jon with it after he starts slamming his pillow in my face. ''What was that ground rule again about no mess in the hotelrooms Colby?'' I say shouting trying to get him to hear me above all the laughing and sounds of pillows slamming in bodies. ''THOSE RULES ARE OUT OF ORDER'' I don't even have to facepalm myself because Jon already arranged that for me by slamming his pillow in my face. ''Thank you Jon!'' I smile sweetly at him and I jump on Leati's back, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist and pull him backwards, him losing his balance and falling on the bed with me underneath him. ''YOU'RE SO FAT!'' Trying to get the two hundred and seventhy pounder off me while he's getting humiliated by pillows. ''As.'' Pillow slam ''My Girl'' Pillow slam ''friend you're'' pillow slam ''supposed to help'' pillow slam ''me!''

''It is hard if a big ass two hundred and seventhy pounder is laying on top of me!'' ''Excuse me? Girlfriend?'' they stop slamming the pillows into Leati and they look confused at us but curious too. '' 'Girlfriend'?'' ''Yes, girlfriend.'' Leati looks at them while Jon and Colby hold the pillows above their head. ''Since when is it girlfriend?'' ''Siinnccee... Uhm... A couple of days?'' I shrug innocently while hiding behind Leati and plucking dust off his shirt. Which reminds me!!! Jumping up I rush to my trunk, opening it and searching the shirt I stole, BORROWED I SAID BORROWED, from Leati. ''yay!'' a soft cheer escapes my lips as I find the shirt and I take off my tanktop, not caring they're here since my back is facing them and I'm just in my bra so they only see my back. Dumping the tanktop I put the shirt of Leati on 'Roman Empire' with the spider logo thingy. ''Tadaaa!!!'' I turn around lifting my arms up in the air like in the ring. ''You little thief.. You stole my shirt.'' ''No no no no no no I BORROWED it.'' Looking sweetly at him he sighs quasi-annoyed. ''Aww Mr Cuddles lost his shirt.'' Pecking his cheek as I walk over and sit on the bed, I check my phone. ''When did you ask her bro?'' Colby looks curiously at him ''Couple of days ago.'' Stretching he gets up and grabs the pillows from our bed, Colby and Jon lowering their pillows holding it with only one hand. ''Anything else?'' Jon grins at Leati, knowing I can't stand tickling, he mimics to tickling me with his hands. Squealing I drop myself on the bed, Leati still tickling me. ''Please pl pl pl pl pl pl pl pl pleaaaaase'' I continue squealing in laughter while Jon and Colby grin at each other and leave with their pillows. Once they're out Leati continues to tickle me for another good three minutes. I manage to roll away underneath him and I breathe heavily.

''What was that good for?!'' my hand on my chest while my chest is raising and falling rapidly, ''For stealing my favourite shirt.'' He smirks and gets up, tying his hair in a bun with a hair tie from the bedside table. ''But it smells like you'' pouting I look at him, ''Alright then Cinnamon Bun you can keep it until I'll need it for matches'' giving a kiss on my head he takes his shirt off while he walks to the bathroom, grabbing a towel on the way and he closes the door not minding to lock it since he knows I won't walk in without a good reason. Cringing from the pain in my abdomen I bite my lip hard, not now! I've got important matches coming up.. Quickly running to the bathroom, opening the door not looking at Leati's blurred body behind the glass that blurs it automatically who is washing his hair I close the door after I'm in and I grab pads and stick them onto my panties. ''Are you okay?'' ''Yeah yeah I'm fine just don't turn around pretty please with a cherry on top.'' Humming he obeys and I wash my hands to get rid of the blood. I don't get it, I've got a spiral before I joined WWE, so how can I have my menstruation? Probably a side effect because I still have to get used to it.

Shrugging it off I sit down on the bed my feet crossing like Buddha, grabbing my laptop turning on matches from Leati which I missed, smiling when I keep the shirt on, this making it feel official for real. Isn't it like relationship goals that your boyfriend, or girlfriend of course which one you prefer, lends you a shirt or sweater that smells exactly like him or her? Grabbing Leati's pillow and hugging it while resting my chin on it, inhaling in scent everytime I inhale everytime. Leati walks out after a roughly twenty minute shower, wearing a towel around his hip with boxers underneath it thank god. ''You stole my shirt and pillow? You really are a little thief.'' Giggling I hold his pillow tighter while he gets dressed. ''They're mine.'' ''What do I sleep on then?'' ''The bare mattress'' ''Oh hell no. I'll just sleep on you then if I don't get my pillow back.'' Squealing I hold his pillow tighter as he walks over. ''You wouldn't mind and you know it'' Pouting while a light blush covers my cheeks I focus on the match again. Before he even uses his moves I can guess which one he's gonna do. ''Spear. Superman Punch. Spear. Spear.'' Chuckling he sits down next to me and watches his match together with me.

-

''Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of this match by a 10-count. Eyota!'' the referee raising my hand after Justin announced me being the winner of this match, which takes me a step closer to being the WWE Women's Championship. Exhausted I get back backstage after defeating Brie Bella, holding my side because of a liver punch I sit down on a chair, breathing heavily. ''Great match, Celeste!'' Paul (Big Show) smiles as he walks over in his regular clothes. ''BIG BOY!!'' running over even though I'm exhaused I jump ontop of his mega ass stomach, hugging him, he chuckles and hugs me back. ''I can't wait to see you competing for the WWE Women's Championship! But be careful, where you make friends, you make enemies Celeste.'' ''I guess she already has.'' Paul let's go of me at the voice and looks at the two persons standing there.

Damn guys!! We're heading to the 200 reads alreayd thanks so much!