Chapter 26

''Yeah? We'll come home. We were going to leave the beach anyway. I do have to tell you guys something when we get home alright? Alright, I'll see you in around ten minutes.'' he stops the call and sighs. I get up, knowing we have to go home, sliding my dress on as he gets up, putting is Roman Empire shirt on. With our fingers intertwined we walk to the car while he holds our bags. Before we get in the car we share a kiss, then I climb in the car and so does Leati after throwing the bags in the trunk. Twisting the ring around my finger Leati starts the car and drives home. ''Do you like the ring?'' "I absolutely love it! You're so perfect..'' Another tear of happiness rolls down my cheek and he wipes it away with this thumb. ''No, you are so perfect darling.'' giggling I look out of the window. When we get out, he intertwines our fingers while we walk in his house. Everybody looking curiously at us.

''We have to tell you all something..'' Leati holds my hand as he does. ''YOU TWO ARE ENGAGED!!'' his mom jumps up and hugs him tightly, he looks surprised at me but hugs her back, letting go of my hand.

-

After we told the whole story I suggest I show Leati my place since he's never been there and it's only around fifteen minutes away. ''Sure thing.'' he smiles at me while I'm texting Nat that I have to tell her something so we have to meet up. I take a seat in the drivers seat before Leati can, he frowns and walks round the car, getting in the passengers seat. ''Since when can you drive?'' ''Since you're the age you're allowed to drive'' giggling I start the car and I drive off. Smiling I turn my theme song on, singing along as Leati groans. ''That you're my fiancée doesn't mean you're allowed to do everything you please.'' I look perplexed at him and I can see his facial expression soften, giggling silently I continue driving.

-

When I'm at my place Leati has fallen asleep against the window. I shut the car down and I get out, walking round the car and I open the door of the passengers seat, BAD IDEA, Leati still managed to stay asleep as he close to fall out of the car, luckily I'm here and I try to push him back into the car. HE'S SO HEAVY. DAMN SHERLOCK YOU NEED TO START LOOSING SOME WEIGHT! ''Le.. wake uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup'' groaning I keep tapping his cheeks but he stays asleep. I give him a kiss on the cheek, and poof miraciously Leati wakes up, of course. ''I knew it! I knew you were awake.'' ''Of course I was, after all the tapping on my cheek. I just wanted a sweet kiss.'' he chuckles and gets out of the car.

-

''Well.. It's not much but.. It's.. It's still something.'' I say as we stand in my condo. ''I like it.'' ''let's get you settled in then, shall I order some pizza?'' Leati walks in, and hums. While I order pizza he walks around, his arms on his back while he holds his wrist with one hand while looking around. After putting my phone down I walk over to Leati and wrap my arms around his waist while cuddling into him, my head resting on his back. ''Oh by the way if you need new clothes in the morning I've got enough shirts for you'' I say opening my closet, having every shirt of Leati possible. His jaw drops. ''How long have you been obsessed with me?'' ''Since I saw you the first time backstage with my dad. Remember I just joined half an year ago.'' ''True..'' ''Pizza should be here in ten minutes or so, till then we've got some time alone and after that of course.'' the pizza gets delivered just when I changed into my Roman Empire shirt and baggy pants. I pay the pizza guy the money and I give him some tip. ''Food's here!!!'' I walk in with two pizzas. ''Geez Louiz you really want to get me fat don't you.'' ''Absolutely.'' I tap his stomach and I hand him his pizza. ''I just guessed a pizza so I hope you like Hawaii.'' ''It's fine, I'm not a picky eater.'' he chuckles and starts eating his pizza.

-

Snuggled up in bed, Leati strokes my hair as I draw patterns on his chest with my tattooed arm. ''I still love that tattoo.'' I giggle ''I knooow'' I give a kiss on his hairy chin and he chuckles, pulling me up so I'm kissing his lips instead, I break the kiss and I sit up, taking my hair tie out because it'd be uncomfortable laying down. Leati sits up too and pulls me on his lap while he starts making out with me. My hands rest on his shoulder and his hands rest on my waist and ass. ''Fucking hell..'' he moans extremely breathy and softly into the kiss as I kiss him more passionate, grazing the tip of my tongue along his bottom lip. When he parts his lips I start exploring his mouth while brushing my tongue against his regularly. As he grabs my legs he pulls them away underneath me causing me to fall with my back on the bed gently, my legs straddle his hips, it's not incredibly hard to see where this is going, since the bulge in Leati's trousers say enough, as an answer I pull him close by his shirt, him taking it off soon and I wrap my arms around his neck as he hovers above me.

Slowly but surely the end of this book is coming, there will be a sequel like I promised don't worry!! I just hope you guys enjoy the story because I'm having A LOT of fun writing this.