Chapter 10

Still sobbing quietly he dries my tears with his thumbs as he holds my cheek with one hand on each cheek. ''My eyes are puffy and I look horrible.. It's not the best moment to make out with me Le.'' I pull my cheek out of his hands and  look away, hating the fact that the person I care about sees me while my eyes are all puffy and I look absolutely horrible because I've been crying. ''Whether your eyes are puffy or not, you're still as gorgeous to me as when they weren't puffy.'' He pulls me close and pulls me on his lap, his chest touching my side as I cuddle into him, tracing his ring attire he strokes my back while giving kisses on my head.

Still tracing his ring attire I sigh, Leati still holding me. Slowly releasing myself from his grip, I walk over to the mirror and pull a horrified face, I look like something that came from a horror movie. Quickly grabbing some tissue I start wiping the mascara that has been smeared all over my cheeks off. Leati walks over and wraps his strong muscular arms around my waist and rests his chin on my shoulder, I giggle because his beard tickles and he smiles. "You still look pretty, Babygirl." Blushing at the nickname he gives me a sloppy kiss on my neck and pulls m closer, his chest touching my back while his hands rests on my stomach and hip. After wiping all the mascara off my face I apply new one and some new eyeliner. Sighing I look at our reflection in the mirror, knowing we won't be able to be together without my father raging all over him and destroying him like a bug that gets stepped on. "Whats wrong?" He looks questioning at me while stroking my stomach with the hand that rests on my stomach. "It's just that.. I want to be together with you. But my dad will go rampage and he'll get fired because of attacking you outside the ring without a match that lead to it." Running my hands through my hair he sighs too, "he's just protective.." He tickles my neck with his beard and I squeal softly, he grins and I walk back to the door, opening it and walk out, Leati following closely behind. Everybody is still here, not wanting to leave without having congratulated me and talking about me joining the company. Paige walks over and she smiles. "Congrats girl! Welcome home!" She smiles and hugs me. I smile back and hug her back. Colby smirks slightly when he watches Leati looking at me, Leati folding his arms as he does. Eventually Paige and I let go of each other and she plays with my hair. "Eyota. You have to look more deadly" She giggles as she plays with my hair a little bit. "I will. No worries" I smile at Leati, Colby and Jon.

-

It's Monday night Smackdown and The Shield and I get ready for a tag match. I've asked Paul if I could join the Women's and Men's matches, more wrestling for me!! Colby, Jon, Leati and I are in our locker, I paint some native American stripes underneath my eyes, since my ring name is native American and it means 'Great' I've always had interests in native Americans. Their names are always so special and they always mean something. I sneakily snatch Leati's shirt with 'Roman Empire' on it. Jon and Colby chuckle quietly while Leati looks questioning at them. "Are we ready boyos?" "Of course we are. Let's wreck Charlotte, Ryder and The Usos." Jon and Colby high five and Leati wraps his arm around my waist. "You sure you're ready princess?" "Yes I am Mr Cuddles." I peck his cheek once and I walk to the door, opening the door and holds it for them to get through. Once we're out we inhale deeply and look around.

"The Shield and Eyota to the gorilla, The Shield and Eyota to the gorilla." "Showtime boyos." We high five each other and we head to the gorilla. Charlotte, Ryder and The Usos are already there. Jon, Leati and Colby go behind the barriers where they always appear from out of the crowd. I stay backstage, preferring to stay here until I'm actually part of The Shield.

SIERRA,

HOTEL,

INDIA,

ECHO,

LIMA,

DELTA,

THE SHIELD

Their theme song plays and I inhale deeply, Justin announcing them. "Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome the opponents in this 8-man tag match, The Shield!" The crowd yells excitedly while Jon Colby and Leati appear from behind the crowd, walking down the stairs as fans tap them on the shoulders and arms. They climb over the barriers and slide in the ring, The Usos, Ryder and Charlotte backing off. The theme song fades when they're in the ring after Leati holds up his World Heavyweight Championship belt and hands it to the referee.

My theme song plays, the lights turn on and off very time you hear the drum kit getting hit until the lyrics start and the lights stay on.

OOH DEVON WON'T GO TO HEAVEN

SHE JUST ANOTHER LOST SOUL ABOUT  TO BE MINE AGAIN

"The Undertaker's little devil, weighing in a one hundred and fifty pounds, Eyota!" The crowd explodes again in yelling and chanting 'THIS IS AWESOME. THIS IS AWESOME.' Walking in Leati leans on the ropes, high fiving some people at the barriers I head to the ring, my long jacket sliding over the floor as I do. I take my jacket off and hand it to Leati and he hands it to the referee. Jumping on the top rope, doing a double screw driver and i land perfectly on my feet, raising my hands while smiling and turning around. Leati smiles and whispers something on my ear and he kisses my cheek. "There's definitely something going on between those two!" JBL comments. We all go to our corner, Ryder starts off and Leati offers to go first but I shake my head. "I'll go. This is my chance to show who I am." He nods, gives me a low fives and gets out of the ring back in the corner with Jon and Colby. The referee signals to ring the bell.

DING DING

hey guys I hope you liked the chapter. I've written it during class hehe. Damn guys 120+ reads already!! Thanks so much!! The Truth Reigns peeps!

The Truth Reigns | Roman Reigns Fanfic | {COMPLETED}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें