Chapter 11

Leati smiles and whispers something on my ear and he kisses my cheek. "There's definitely something going on between those two!" JBL comments. We all go to our corner, Ryder starts off and Leati offers to go first but I shake my head. "I'll go. This is my chance to show who I am." He nods, gives me a low fives and gets out of the ring back in the corner with Jon and Colby. The referee signals to ring the bell.

DING DING

Ryder circles around me and I play along, circling around him too as he checks me out grinning. He grabs me in my neck, I do the same this turning out into a strength moment. He spins and throws me in my corner, my back slamming hard against it, wincing of the pain as I end up on my knees doing a hair flip. Ryder picks me up by my hair, Leati, Jon and Colby reaching out to me to tag me but stubbornly I shake my head . All three of them bite their lip in unison. Pulling me in the middle of the ring he lifts me up on his shoulder, quickly I drop myself, sliding myself underneath him like a snake in between his legs standing on my hands as I'm just tall enough to reach, clamping my ankles around his neck and pulling them down with a lot of strength he slams against the mat, face first, I go in for cover pulling his leg up.

1-

He kicks out at one. Breathing heavily I get up, leaning on my knees with my hands as I watch him, Leati mimics a spear with his hands and I let out a 'howl' the crowd continues chanting 'This is awesome! This is awesome!' ''C'mon Ryder! C'mon!'' one of The Usos is desperate to get in the ring. Ryder stands up slowly, I go in for the kill spearing him perfectly. I roll of him and breathe heavily being exhausted from just this and my back is killing me. Ryder gets up AGAIN, grabbing me at my legs while pulling me to his corner, I squeal and struggle ''OH HELL TO THE NO!!!'' trying to kick him in the face he continues to drag the heavily struggling me to his corner. I let out a louder squeal, hitting him right on the jaw and he lets go of me, quickly getting up and running to the corner I tag in Leati, quickly climbing through the ropes and spearing Jey Uso who just got in the ring. ''You okay?'' Colby rests his hand on my shoulder and I nod, my chest rapidly going up and down from trying to catch my breath. Dodging the blind jabs from Jey Leati throws him in our corner after a couple of spears, tagging in Colby as he releases his fury on him.

-

After roughly 30 minutes everybody is exhausted. Colby, Leati and Jon have been going rampage like hungry hounds for blood. I get tagged in eventually, Paige is in her corner, being half beat and completely exhausted up by a mistake tag made by Jimmy Usos.

Well its the Big Show

Its a big bad Show tonight

While I'm facing Jey Usos, Big Show appears from the realm with John Cena, we all look at him, Big Show walking over relaxed with John Cena at his side, ready to bust The Shield's ass, still wanting revenge from the previous Monday night RAW, Jey Usos tags Big Show in while Cena gets in the corner with Paige, Ryder and The Usos and I swallow HARD, a poor 5' feet girl facing a 7' feet hulk. He grins and choke slams me. I stay on the ground, in too much pain to move. Leati desperately leans over the ropes, wanting me to tag him in. When Big Show is about to choke slam me again, all the lights turn off.

DONG

DONG

My dad and Glenn appear, Glenn not wearing a mask and my dad wearing his ring attire. We all look shocked at them, me supporting myself with my elbow to watch them. ''Oh. My. God. This is SO unexpected! The Undertaker and Demon Kane joined the match to protect their family!'' Leati swallows hard as he looks at my father, not a match against him and Glenn, even with The Shield combined. They enter the ring, doing their stuff 'n things and they walk over to Big Show, him swallowing hard as Godzilla and King Kong are facing him while I lay behind them. Colby and Jon pull me out of the ring, Leati supporting me as he holds me. The Usos, Ryder, Paige skips the match and quickly runs out, that ain't gonna happen darling. Following her I spear her breathing heavily. In the mean while Big Show, Cena, The Usos and Ryder are in the ring, all of them fighting my father and Glenn, Leati, Jon and Colby get in the ring too to help out. Once they are all down, Leati faces my father, him looking up while my father looks down at him being taller than him. ''The 8-man tag match turned out different than we all expected! Out of the blue, Big Show and Cena helping out The Usos, Ryder and Paige. Big Show destroying Eyota and then HE gets in trouble for messing with the bloodline of The Undertaker!'' JBL announces stunned. The referee would be counting the 10-count. ''C'mon princess! Get in!'' Leati shouts at me while I try to get up, the referee already at 5 from the 10-count. Spearing myself into the ring I get up, doing a hairflip, my dad and Kane on my left side, and The Shield on my right side. ''Dad why did you come?'' ''I couldn't have my little girl losing a match.'' I hug him and the crowd goes 'Awww', Leati watches jealously.

''10! End the match!'' the referee signals the match is over. ''Ladies and Gentlemen, the winners of tonight's match, The Shield, Eyota and the Brothers of Destruction!'' Leati sees I'm close to collapsing and he lifts me up dragging me out of the ring in bridal style, everybody else following. Once we're backstage soon after a new theme song plays for the next match. While I rest against Leati's chest, he'd have a arguement with my father. ''Why didn't you fucking protect her?'' ''Mark calm down.'' Glenn pushing him back slightly but my father shrugs him roughly off. ''How am I supposed to protect her if she doesn't or isn't able to tag me in?'' ''You scumbag.'' that being the only thing I remember before hitting the ground hard and fainting.

Hey guys!! I had a lot of fun writing this chapter, I know I know big ass plot twist but I thought it'd make it more interesting with a cliffhanger muahahahah. Thanks for reading and voting peeps. The Truth Reigns! ~Esmee