Chapter 6

Hey guys sorry for the late updates, I've had a sleepover and I'm really broken, I've got a lot of headache and I feel nautious. But that doesn't mean I can't update, Nightcore - River Flows In You playing on the background and let's get this writing going! Enjoy guys!

  "C'mon let's go princess. We've got work to do." Leati puts me down on the bed and gets up, him being in his ring attire already. "Already let's go then." I walk out of the hotel room, heading to the lobby while Leati is following closely. 

While sticking my hands in my joggers, wearing my comfy clothes, I walk into the lobby, Leati's hand resting on my hip. Nat sits on Randy's lap. Turns out everybody showed up to see me getting evaluated.. BEST THING IN THA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD. Cough sarcasm cough. Nat smiles and smirks faintly as she sees where Leati's hand is placed, everybody looks at us and I clear my throat to stop the awkward silence. ''So you're all here to see me getting evaluated?'' Randy hums. ''You can choose who you want to wrestle against.'' ''Euuuhhhhhwww, I want to wrestle against Nat but Le tooooo..'' I sigh, finding this decision hard. I would love to join the Men WWE, it's nice 'n all with the ladies, but with the men there's way more action and that fits me more I guess.

I don't know. It just feels like it that I belong with the Men WWE. But before I can even consider asking that, I have to show Paul I'm worthy enough and skilled enough to even work for WWE. So let's not get our hopes up.. ''Double tag team is an option, right?'' Jon looks at me and Nat. We both nod and head to WWE Wrestlemania, to get ready for the match. ''Alright get ready guys!'' after saying that to Leati and Jon we go our seperate ways, to our dressing rooms. ''So which ring attire will you wear for this match, Nat?'' I stroke my faint six pack while looking at her, grabbing my sports bra and a tight tanktop, a mix of my dad's logo and Leati's which I designed myself. ''I can't choose between my blue and pink attire.'' ''Well.. Mine's blue so why don't you choose blue aswell? It looks very dangerous, like we are rivals.'' ''Oh my god.. 'Leste.. I COM-PLE-TELY forgot!! The evaluation match? It's with public..'' ''You've got to be kidding me!'' ''No I'm not! Customers are seriously going to watch you wrestle against me and Jon, but they just don't know that you're not part of us yet!'' I pull a face, placing my hands on my cheekbones and pulling the skin down while dropping my jaw. Like that emoji on WhatsApp that one that looks horrified. ''Do the others know?!'' I slowly start to panick, ''No they don't...'' Nat bites her lip. ''But I bet you'll do great! The script says probably you have to win, otherwise there'd be no reason for you to work for WWE..'' I nod, inhale deeply and go backstage with Natalya.

-

Jon's theme song gets played first, ''Retaliation''. ''Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, Dean AMBROSE!'' Jon walks up the stage while his theme song gets played and the crowd goes crazy, shortly after Leati's theme song gets played, ''The Truth Reigns''. Jon looks shocked behind him, clearly acting. ''His opponent in a Double Tag Team match, weighing in a 265 pounds, the world heavyweight champion, Roman REIGNS!''. Leati walks up the stage, Jon swallowing as he goes to the ropes on the other side of the ring, giving him space. Natalya's theme song plays, ''The New Foundation''. ''Looks like there's something special about this Double Team Tag match, the ladies are getting involved.. Please welcome Natalya!'' the crowd goes crazy again, them clearly not expecting me to show up in the ring.. It goes silent, the light turn off when my theme song plays and go back on shortly after, ''Inside The Fire'' by Disturbed. ''Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome our new WWE Diva, Celeste Calaway, she'll be also known as from now on.... Eyota!'' I inhale deeply and walk in, taking off my long jacket similar to my dad's once I'm at the ring. Natalya shakes her head mocking while standing next to Jon, Leati looks at me, opening the ropes for me so I can get in, I on the other hand have a idea of my own, I jump on the top rope, jump into the air, doing a couple of screwdrivers and I land perfectly on my feet, looking smiling around while raising my hands up in the air.